• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who's going out on Black Friday?

Non holiday. I get xmas eve and day off. I dont get black Friday or cyber Monday off. And I've never met anyone that does.
I don't get cyber Monday off but most companies have black Friday off

I don't get cyber Monday off but most companies have black Friday off
That hasn't been my experience. Literally never met someone that gets that off. Everyone I know works, that's the start of our busy season.

That hasn't been my experience. Literally never met someone that gets that off. Everyone I know works, that's the start of our busy season.
On the contrary I think some of the places I've worked at technically opened on Christmas and new years eve but I've always taken my vacation days during those weeks

On the contrary I think some of the places I've worked at technically opened on Christmas and new years eve but I've always taken my vacation days during those weeks
My point was just what's normal to have off is going to vary by the industry you're in.

I may go out to find a good price on a router.

The other day I walked into Walmart and saw they had the Black Friday selection of movie discs out. Didn't see anything really good. Now Amazon more or less has the same titles around same price.

They had:

The Batman
Matrix Resurrections
Elvis
Spider-Man No Way Home
F9
Dune

Past Black Friday I bought multiple titles dirt cheap on DVD. Not much this time.

Amazon has Gran Turismo 7 for $39.99. Not in a hurry, so I'll wait until it's $14.99 or $9.99.

Amazon has Gran Turismo 7 for $39.99. Not in a hurry, so I'll wait until it's $14.99 or $9.99.

Look up how much they're charging for cars within the game itself as microtransactions before you pay for the game.

Last I heard, they're outrageous.

For those who are looking for footwear/boots, Wolverine's website had a sweet deal a month ago for their $150-$170 boots for only $50 each, but you have to buy three pairs.

$150 for 3 pairs of boots that are normally as high as $170 each? That's a hell of a deal.

It wouldn't surprise me if they offer the same deal next week at some time.

I will be out looking for a new sub 9. Maybe a hellcat or a p360xl

I will be out looking for a new sub 9. Maybe a hellcat or a p360xl

If it's the Springfield Hellcat Pro vs the Sig P365xl, I prefer the Hellcat Pro.

I like that the 15 round mag is flush on the Hellcat. You don't need an extension like the Sig, which makes for a more comfortable grip on the Hellcat. The Hellcat maintains it's rear sight with an RDS. The rail is a picatinny on the Hellcat, so you can use whatever you want. The Sig is proprietary. I thought they shot very similarly, and you can't go wrong with either.

That said, fuck Springfield Armory.

Stand in line like a pleb so I could save a couple bucks? No, thank you.

If it's the Springfield Hellcat Pro vs the Sig P365xl, I prefer the Hellcat Pro.

I like that the 15 round mag is flush on the Hellcat. You don't need an extension like the Sig, which makes for a more comfortable grip on the Hellcat. The Hellcat maintains it's rear sight with an RDS. The rail is a picatinny on the Hellcat, so you can use whatever you want. The Sig is proprietary. I thought they shot very similarly, and you can't go wrong with either.

That said, fuck Springfield Armory.

I was also looking at the Sig M18 but decided something smaller. I like the sig new micro p320 but is like 850$.

What about the XDM elite? I kind want a sub barrel around 3 inches but also want a full size grip like the Glock 19s.

I go out drinking. No way I am shopping. Around me the Walmart is a battle royal. Shaniquas vs Karens. It gets violent.

Back