Who's getting time off during Holidays, & How will you spend it?

Chesten_Hesten

Greatness isn't Stoked by Compliments.
@Gold
Reaction score
Who's going to get time off work for the holidays? How do you intend to spend it?

Wife and I are flying to Vegas this Saturday, and eventually going to end up in Utah.

We're old and cheap so no gambling, hookers, or shows.

We'll be mostly crawling around all the State and National Parks, checking out the desert sights, etc.

G-Remembering-Kathryn1_mini.jpg

What about the rest of you?

Hope you fall off that cliff you bastard. It's 0 degrees here.

Got six days in a row encompassing Christmas, it's awesome.
Being an atheist with no immediate family within a thousand miles, I often volunteer to take a believer's shift so they can spend Christmas with their loved ones, but many years I get turned down because that double time and a half holiday pay.
But I'm working like a madman and will be cashing a nice two grand check going into the holiday.

I'm going to try to resurrect pre-crack Whitney Houston.

giphy.gif

Taking off the week after Christmas and depending on the weather will likely do some late season bow hunting . . .

Gotta work ridiculous hours the whole week. Utah is absolutely amazing im jealous

I'm off from the 23rd to the 3rd, going to Manhattan for Christmas weekend, then home on Monday. Gotta fix my bathroom up, see some friends.

Shut up I get no time off. I have a trial between Christmas and New Years so will be working the whole damn time.

I'm staying local. I live 5 mins from the beach and it's summer here, so I'll probably spend a bit of time risking my life down there.

I've been finished my classes since last Friday and I'm off until January 9th. So far I've done sweet fuck all besides smoke weed and watch movies.

{<diva}

today's my last day for the year. ill be off until the 3rd. Going boarding next week and head to AZ for 5 days. The gf doesn't get near as much time off as i do so that sucks for her. gonna be lots of sleep ins and day drinking.

I'm in NYC... plenty of shit to do and ho's to screw.

What did you watch?
The Accountant, The Wicker Man, Hancock, Ghostbusters, The Lost Boys, Going Clear: Scientology And The Prison Of Belief, Orgazmo, Natural Born Killers.... Caught up on my shows on the PVR.

Currently on episode 3 of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency on Netflix. I'm digging it so far.

Have fun in Vegas bro!

Food, family, TV, video games, lots of chillaxing.

The Accountant, The Wicker Man, Hancock, Ghostbusters, The Lost Boys, Going Clear: Scientology And The Prison Of Belief, Orgazmo, Natural Born Killers.... Caught up on my shows on the PVR.

Currently on episode 3 of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency on Netflix. I'm digging it so far.

Have fun in Vegas bro!

Irie irie:
tumblr_npr6aqgU6r1tuandqo1_500.gif

I thought I knew a lot of movies, but lately I've been perusing through all the 70s flicks on KODI, and I keep discovering shit I had no idea existed.
The 70s was down, no fucking around, from G to X they had it. Fuck'n -- The Bushes too! They had'em. Switched on.

Got time off starting yesterday.
Planning on driving out to see
some family. I got a baby niece that
I'm looking forward to chilling with.

I could use the vacation so I'll
probably stay out of town for a while.

By the way, TS. Since you & your
wife are "old & cheap", you should
check out the Double Down while
you're out in Vegas.

I'll have a week off starting the 27th, unfortunately I'll be having surgery so it won't be a good time. I plan on spending it in bed recovering and catching up on my gaming.

Got time off starting yesterday.
Planning on driving out to see
some family. I got a baby niece that
I'm looking forward to chilling with.

I could use the vacation so I'll
probably stay out of town for a while.

By the way, TS. Since you & your
wife are "old & cheap", you should
check out the Double Down while
you're out in Vegas.

http://doubledownsaloon.com/gallery/
puke-insurance.jpg