Who's getting time off during Holidays, & How will you spend it?

http://doubledownsaloon.com/gallery/
puke-insurance.jpg

57960363_Nbsisun3scNWAq9LB-o4pSukQ0dEw3C5AeThYw-TyLU.jpg

baconmartini.jpg

!!!!!!

I think we drove by there last time.

We were too square to go in!
The ass juice will FUCK YOU UP

Since Christmas is on a sunday my boss will probably give me the 23rd off too but he gave me a $400 bonus so I don't really care if he doesn't.

Don't have time off, gladly both Christmas and new years are during weekend(my 2 days offtime) , so I can spend some time with family.

2 weeks paid vacation.
My couch and inside my GF with copius amounts of marijuana. Just in time to start next semester at grad school when AI go back to work early Janauyary/

I'm taking a week in Colorado snowboarding with the family. We rented a cabin a mile from the mountain and I'll ditch the woman and children from 9am-4 everyday. It's going to be wonderful

if my leave gets approved i'll be off until the 3rd of Jan starting the Saturday prior to Christmas. Wife wants to surprise her parents so we'll make the drive down to California, spend Christmas there and then i'll drive down to my parents (about 4 hour drive from in-laws) and surprise them as well. then the long drive back home

I'll be at work on a shitty mine in the Pilbara, I was actually meant to fly back today but rang in sick so I could spend another 2 days with the family

Flying to So Calif- It'll be nice, considering it's 10 degrees F where I'm at right now-

Had to use 3 holiday days but it means I've got 10 consecutive days off work, gonna really relax though.

Wife and kid are both off for 2 weeks. I guess they will want to go somewhere or do something. Crap.

I might take three days off to attend the world baseball classic in march.

Christmas hookers + Christmas cocaine

Back