who's fault for anderson's terrible performance

miro333

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
20121121094305_dorea.JPG

definetly this man's
anderson seems to have forgotten all of his muay thai and taek won do background to focus mostly on boxing
i dont know if that's because of his leg or anything but he seems ridiculous, sometimes even being outstruck by BISPING
in my opinion JDS would have been a great champion if not for the shitty coaches like this man, but at least cigano had a boxing potential to back him up, for how long it lasted
anderson doesnt, it isnt his style, and he wont fight roy jones jr, he needs to get his ass into kings mma and get trained the fuck off by rafael cordeiro
but i guess his motivation and heart is gone, he definetly isnt confortable with his leg or training anywhere besides his home
but one thing is for sure, if someone like JDS who still doesnt know shit about what he's doing with his camps left this man, there's got to be a good reason
apologizing for any mistakes in my english

Michael Bisping

Great performance imo he KO'd BIsping and had him rocked even late in the 5th. Just a hometown decision like the rest of the whole event

look at those haymakers he threw the entire fight, just like in the beginning of chael vs anderson 2
ugly as fuck, nowhere near landing
He nearly knocked a guy unconscious with a flying knee and a kick to the face, he just showed terrible killer instinct.

anderson's fault. you can't take half the fight off and expect to win

Anderson himself, he started to believe all the Spyder Hype, Ninja, Matrix shit..to put it simple, he got weird and caused that loss ...

Nobody's damn fault but his own. You could give Anderson all the best coaches & training in the world but he'll still lose if he keeps fucking around in the cage.

Can't blame Anderson... He just ran into a much superior striker. You can say the same for his last 4 fights

United States Anti Doping Authority. (even though they are pretty useless)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back