who's fault for anderson's terrible performance

I didn't think that was a terrible performance. I think some of the things he did was stupid but all in all he looked great considering his age. He's a little slower, a little chinny but still put on a show and tore half of Bispings face off.

Mental attitude has always been very important to physical performance. The Weidman fights, and especially the second one have fucked Anderson's wa if you ask me. To operate at such a high level for so long is very taxing. It affects everything. So, throwing in the fact that humans weaken, and slow down as they age. It all seems pretty easy to explain.

Neither his body, or mind is where they were 5 yrs ago. I wouldn't say it's anyone's " fault ".

All credit to Bisping. Anderson did well. He is older and I believe he is fearful of kicking. e will be better next time out.
He should have followed the knee with ground strikes. His fault there.

Got to give Bisping credit for heart. He took some hard shot in round 4, 5 and didn't go down, the type of shots Silva knock other fighters out with. Bisping gets knock down lot lesser shots in his other fights but this fight he was so determine to win his heart kept him up.

Anderson fought like he always fights.

Except that he's older now. And that means slower, less precise, more suspect chin, and all of the other things that come with that.

Will you still be making this thread if he fights at 50? At 60?

At what point to you expect an athlete to exhibit the inevitable deterioration that comes with age?

In the end the responsibility is Andersons. He decides if he wants to fight, how he wants to prepare, and what he does in the cage. If he can not do the what he wants to do in the cage then maybe it's time to retire.

1. AS
2. Ringside coaches

Anderson didn't obey any of the instructions given by the ringside coaches. Well, there was a point when they told him to throw a 1-2 and he did, but didn't connect. Other than that, he just ignored them.

Who's fault?

Terrible performance?

He did alright for a old man still reliant on his reflexes, unfortunate that chin is shot though.

give me some time and I'll find a way to connect this to Obama.

Back