Hughes
Lidell
Coleman
Couture
Severn
Ken
Royce

(Sauce)
Thank you buddy, appreciated. As long as the GOAT Dan Severn is on it then its complete for me.

Frank S, Frank Mir, Dan , Shogun, GSP, Big Tim, Ronda and AA

HoF's are a bizarre American thing, I don't get them.
I know who the best footballers, rugby players, cricketers....... are/were. I don't need some strange criteria to be met and for them to be placed or voted into some random HoF.

The UFC HoF shouldn't exist, if there was an MMA one then there are plenty to add but Frank seems the obvious one for the UFC HoF.

Do you really think honoring the best of the best ever of a sport, while having a physical institution to preserve the sport's history is bizarre? Why have any museums at all?

A lot of PRIDE guys who have had more impact than most early UFC fighters.
Anyone who won a major PRIDE tournament should be in the HOF. Fact. Also GSP not in it? Come the fuck on.

Love him or hate him, he deserves to be in it...
TimSylvia.png

but we all know that shit ain’t happening

I hear you man . But at least it gives some credit/legacy or whatever the right word is to those who helped build the sport

yeah. Props to the fighters in the HOF. For sure

overall I think the UFC is short sighted re HOF. If they were willing to cede authority they could ultimately improve their own business

NFL & MLB have made HOF process a huge off season media event. NBA & NHL catching up.

look at Sherdog. People love debating this shit.

have a formal media driven process with rules (annual induction, basic criteria, max number per year, builder category, etc) could build media coverage

instead I feel like Dana is too petty to give up control because he likes being able to hand out inductions as favors

Where is this HOF located? Haven't heard the latest on it in a long time.

Also, it doesn't matter at all to me. Mostly because of Dana White, and the way it has been handled early on. It's about as meaningful as the UFC's pound for pound rankings to me.

An MMA HOF, run by an outside, non-Bush League entity could be cool, and would probably be taken more seriously.

Back