Whom are you disppointed not seeing in the HOF

sabretitan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Mine are
Oleg Taktarov
Frank Shamrock ( Yes I know the beef with DW)
Agree?
Who are some of yours?

I don’t mean this as negative on your thread but the UFC HOF is such a joke that I don’t care who is in it. I’m not even sure who is in it now

but you do care & that’s cool.

Frank Shamrock is great one to mention. A champ & a real innovator in the sport

It's hard to care about the Hall of Dana's Favorites.

I don’t mean this as negative on your thread but the UFC HOF is such a joke that I don’t care who is in it. I’m not even sure who is in it nowbut you do care & that’s cool. Frank Shamrock is great one to mention. A champ & a real innovator in the sport

upload_2020-1-30_1-44-32.png upload_2020-1-30_1-45-41.png

<{clintugh}><SelenaWow><JerryWWF> RIP AL

Mine are
Oleg Taktarov
Frank Shamrock ( Yes I know the beef with DW)
Agree? Who are some of yours?

Problem I have is I haven't a clue about who is or who's not in the HOF. Both Shamrocks should be in there for sure

Fedor.

He beat all da UFC champs.

so give him a friggen slot aye.

Is there even an actual Hall of Fame anywhere? Even like a room at the PI or anything?

Frank Shamrock for sure

Did Hendo ever get inducted? I know his fight with Shogun is in the HOF fight wing but I don't think he is in yet as a fighter. That needs to happen ASAP

I'm more disappointed that BJ Penn hasn't been kicked out of the HOF.

Frank Shamrock is the most obvious. Ken Shamrock deservedly got in back in 2003, before he became another one of Dana's enemies.

Since they added Rashad Evans, they should definitely induct Machida, who beat him and defended his LHW belt one time (as opposed to 0 title defenses for Rashad). He also had a nice run (including a title fight) when he first moved to MW, unlike Rashad who was a MW disaster. The same goes for Forrest (inducted way back in 2013)--he never had a successful LHW title defense and didn't have as many signature wins as Lyoto.

Wait, even Anderson Silva and GSP aren't in there? Do they have to be retired to be inducted? I assume not since Faber is still fighting. If Bisping and Forrest got in, then many others deserve to--even Tim Sylvia, who defended his belt more times than Bisping. Bisping's one title defense was against a 46-year old who was 3-6 in his previous 9 fights... Wow, the HoF is even a bigger joke than I thought.

Is there any other Hall of Fame with so many ways to get in...

Is there any other Hall of Fame with so many ways to get in...
The WWE HOF has baseball players and commentators from other sports but I suppose UFC HOF has Mask.
Actually those 2 HOFs are very similar.

Can you give me a list of everyone who is in the hall of fame, I don't even know.

I would add all sherdoggers, we keep this sport alive.

Frank and Oleg have to be in there but really I'm not getting all in an uproar over who is in or not in.

Back