Who Would Win Between Curtis Blaydes and Stipe Miocic?

Blaydes said of his time being a training partner with Stipe that their TDs were relatively even but that Stipe smoked him in the standup. That was in the camp for Gonzaga. Of course Blaydes has improved since he started...but Stipe has improved from the Gonzaga fight, too. Blaydes has a phenomenal chin so he might not get KOd, but I don't know if a decision would go his way yet.

Blaydes. If he was able to take down and KO the best striker in the Heavyweight division (Overeem) then I'm sure he can take down and KO Stipe who is also very chinny.

It was sharp elbows that finished Overeem, not hard punches. Skin, not chin was the issue.

Easy fight for Blaydes

He can hurt Stipe with a punch on the feet or just wrestlefuck him easily using his superior size and cardio. His chin is a lot better than Stipe's too

Not saying Stipe is chinny or anything but Blaydes may very well have the best chin in MMA. He survived bombs from Hunt and Ngannou, and also the UberKnee.

Blaydes has 10-15lbs on Stipe and a good deal of strength. When they trained together Curtis was able to throw him around but was outstruck. Curtis has gotten way better...

Curtis via tko

Curtis because he has a chin and Stipe doesn’t

Am I the only one that saw Stipe take a flush left hook from Francis and keep walking forward? lol...

He has been KO'd twice. Both times there seemed to be problems with his eyes as well.
Eaten shots from the hardest hitters in HW ever, and ended up winning. Taken hits from Alistair, Francis, JDS, Mark Hunt... Don't know who else there is.

Back