Who would have won.

14ipqq9.jpg

The Nate Quarry Ko was a thing of beauty.
Rich was pretty fun to watch.
Still my favorite KO of all time.

I think Rich would beat Ping, but as somebody else already said, the fans would be the winners.

Still my favorite KO of all time.

I think Rich would beat Ping, but as somebody else already said, the fans would be the winners.

Yep, that KO was one of the best ever

Bisping via being the way, way better fighter out of the two

I'm glad you asked ;)

VeE_smPFPuEu0KRNnFxLQ3nEg-BnYH6hEVbCDSC5QeYIPkOffiDLMiA2dxYlM63HGzh6TmX_tsccFjinMh_r3EGoHIPmOsHB21D0DOZH=w360-h273-nc

bJ94eA4JLCCcLp1Z3mf9B8-RYbjBdL4zZFr5rbsvzYaF1brk1hGc_SmxhjDzCarT6_kjfQ=w222-h174-nc

KHlLYC6fl_RpPDb6EittM0vaBcGkHTL4ixY3vv6Z77fO5VBBDWpls2b8u14jCiDFlWYK2pI5kFG02Tblz8CWzwruvF3RmBWI5YeYh4w0lJhHOk2cFT1yJHY=w200-h153-nc

RQnFJsssLwcCEF84RA15AwvtP5CGheB_DSwSdInlbaSs4BICu_ftvxFYc9aFby31CR8Px-i3iZ_i8h9hLOIcbKwvwrExBXmwTF0XFxcWJtRe3m5iAg71SxHu_QzHajhSxgkkvi8FOM_uMM7XwtA_bwtyL0QE8X1ED3w=w200-h195-nc
You didn’t say Rich could be beaten. You said he was a can. That’s a stupid, grotesquely ignorant statement. I trained with Rich after the Crow fight and before the first Anderson fight. Rich was legit and far from a can. No humiliation in losing to Anderson Silva. He’s also a damned good guy.

Anyone acting like it's an easy fight for either fighter is underestimating how good Rich and Bisping were.

I could see either guy beating the other by TKO or decision. Don't think a sub happens.

Gun to my head, I'd pick Rich. He beat guys that although they were past their prime, those same guys still beat Bisping. Example being Wanderlei
Somewhat ironic here. These two are the most underrated fighters imo

Bisping has a tendency to get cracked hard in every fight. I could see Rich taking him out but otherwise it would be a close fight with the edge going to Rich for having the power advantage.

Rich wins more times than not.

Both at their best I'd take Bisping by decision.

You didn’t say Rich could be beaten. You said he was a can. That’s a stupid, grotesquely ignorant statement. I trained with Rich after the Crow fight and before the first Anderson fight. Rich was legit and far from a can. No humiliation in losing to Anderson Silva. He’s also a damned good guy.

Just stirring the pot. Although when people say MMA has evolved this would be the fight to demonstrate it. Franklin's flat footed style that used to fly wouldn't cut it these days. Look at a highlight of his, the guy looks like he's submerged in honey compared to the strikers now. Wouldn't even be in the MW top 10 today

Just stirring the pot. Although when people say MMA has evolved this would be the fight to demonstrate it. Franklin's flat footed style that used to fly wouldn't cut it these days. Look at a highlight of his, the guy looks like he's submerged in honey compared to the strikers now. Wouldn't even be in the MW top 10 today
Just curious, which 10 middleweights today are better than prime Rich Franklin? Ten is an awfully big number, I think.

First reply nailed it, it could have been a good fight, it looks interesting on paper at least.

ace would have killed him. bisping was never elite, he landed one good shot against an overconfident rockhold and that was pretty much it.

Back