Who would be the "Ultimate Phone Booth Fighting" Champion

Artem as long as it's a small phone booth so his opponent can't use reach against him.

It’s the guys who’s style is or does well ‘fighting in a phone booth’

A hw would do well. A hw would beat a lw in a phone booth, thats more well. Your list is bad, youre bad, you should feel bad

A hw would do well. A hw would beat a lw in a phone booth, thats more well. Your list is bad, youre bad, you should feel bad

That isn’t the idea of the thread. The point isn’t ‘would a heavyweight beat a lightweight’. I also haven’t made a list.

I’m just here to try and mop up your offensive stupidity. But it’s spilling everywhere. I don’t think there’s a sponge absorbing enough on this planet to deal with it.

That isn’t the idea of the thread. The point isn’t ‘would a heavyweight beat a lightweight’. I also haven’t made a list.

I’m just here to try and mop up your offensive stupidity. But it’s spilling everywhere. I don’t think there’s a sponge absorbent enough on this planet to deal with it.

Phone booth huh?

Anybody who lists anyone that’s not a HW is an idiot.

1. Houston Alexander
2. Chris Leben
3. Randy Couture
4. Nate Diaz
5. Artem Lobov
wouldn't be much room in there if Houston brought his 8 kids with him :D tough finding childcare for that many

Overeem

giphy.gif
SO TRUE. Opponents can't get enough distance on him to KO him lol.

Melvin Manhoef

Best power/size ratio in the sport, highly explosive and aggressive

CheeryBlackAsiantrumpetfish-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Prime pride/early ufc rampage has gotta be up there. Short hooks and body slams.

Butterbean.

He may not be a grappler, but there just wouldn't be any room left for anyone to mount any kind of offence.

Also he's strong as an ox, tough as hell, has no neck and isn't a stranger to throwing short punches in the clinch, so he'd probably do pretty well.

Last edited:
Ireland's favorite son, Artem. You might as well be stuck with a savage bear.

Back