Who would be a worst match up for Khabib Oliveira or Chandler ?

Chandler. Best wrestling base Khabib has ever faced, and is more powerful standing. Khabib still takes it, but I wish we got to see it.

Both would be arguably his toughest challenge

who has a better chance and why?
On paper, oliveira

But I think he wrecks both especially Chandler. I don't think Chandler is that good at age 35. I think if they fought they were younger, younger crazy khabib would have been even more of an issue for Chandler.

I think oliveira ground game is something that would be seen as a new challenge for khabib

Chandler. Best wrestling base Khabib has ever faced, and is more powerful standing. Khabib still takes it, but I wish we got to see it.
Something tells me your view will change Saturday night. I kinda see oliveira out wrestling Chandler. Just like how olivieira answered the question about tony for fans, I think this Saturday will answer the same questions. One way or another

Look at it like this. If Khabib hadn't faced and beaten RDA back in the day and instead beat Charlie Olives you lot would claim right now that RDA is a massive threat to Khabib.

Charles.

Though it is cute how these people are that have never watched Chandler fights lol. "I read that his base is wrestling therefore he has perfect TDD." Chandler is the most overhyped guy there is right now. Can't wait for Charles to finish him early on.

Chandler. He has Wrestling, and KO one punch Power.

Charles.

Though it is cute how clueless these people are that have never watched Chandler fights lol. "I read that his base is wrestling therefore he has perfect TDD." Chandler is the most overhyped guy there is right now. Can't wait for Charles to finish him early on.
You sound Brazillian.

do bronx. But neither of them has a great chance of beating khabib.

Olivera. Chandler isn't stopping the takedowns but Charles at least has a great game off his back

I sound like an educated fan. But sure, Chandler won his last fight so he's unstoppable. /Sherdog
This has nothing to do with Chandler vs Charles. This is about Who would fair better against Khabib. Learn some English.

We would have to see how the fight plays out. But Charles has wilted and even quit several times. So that wouldn’t bode well against a guy that breaks everyone.

Khabib walks through both of them, takes them down, and wears them out.

Having said that, i'd go with Oliveira since he always has the chance of sneaking in a submission.

Not even a huge Khabib fan, and I think he does exactly what he does to all of his opponents with both those guys. Beating Khabib requires someone bigger, ala Usman or GSP.

Not even a huge Khabib fan, and I think he does exactly what he does to all of his opponents with both those guys. Beating Khabib requires someone bigger, ala Usman or GSP.
I think it requires a younger fighter. Different generation fighter. A fighter could could try to catch khabib in the decline while the young fighter is approaching his prime

Chandler. He has Wrestling, and KO one punch Power.
Power doesn't mean anything because khabib won't be there to be touched. By the time Chandler does touch him if he touches him at all. he'll be gassed beyond relief. Chandler's power doesn't carry all five rounds. Let's not pretend he's ngannou or something.

Gaethje, dustin carry their power better. Chandler's power is only good for 7-8 mins

Power doesn't mean anything because khabib won't be there to be touched. By the time Chandler does touch him if he touches him at all. he'll be gassed beyond relief. Chandler's power doesn't carry all five rounds. Let's not pretend he's ngannou or something.

Gaethje, dustin carry their power better. Chandler's power is only good for 7-8 mins
Lets not pretend that Charles would somehow magicly do better then Chandler. I think you have gone off topic.

Lets not pretend that Charles would somehow magicly do better then Chandler. I think you have gone off topic.
I think on paper Charles has a better chance right now if they fought than Chandler I think Chandler has a puncher's chance. That's it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back