Who wins TWood vs Wonderboy?

I believe that a few media outlets have confirmed that its 5 rounds now. Which seems like the biggest hint they could send when it comes to Maia's title run. They reeeeeally don't want him to get his shot.

Its hard to deny that point.

In any event, I think Condit gets the TKO like you said, most likely late. Maia is going to win a round possibly two, but I just can't see him putting away Condit on the mat even if he's dominating him. Condit is an excellent MMA adapted grappler that should be capable of hanging on when he's in danger.

That Maia gas tank though? We already know its a problem.

In any event, I think Condit gets the TKO like you said, most likely late. Maia is going to win a round possibly two, but I just can't see him putting away Condit on the mat even if he's dominating him. Condit is an excellent MMA adapted grappler that should be capable of hanging on when he's in danger.

Maia had to flop to his back in the beginning of the 3rd round when he was fighting Brown. The sad thing is, Maia controlled that entire fight at his own pace. Imagine what a fresh Condit, after 3 rounds, could do?

I also think Condit gives Maia bigger problems than what Maia brings to Condit.

I also think Condit gives Maia bigger problems than what Maia brings to Condit.

Condit is dangerous, no doubt about it. Not a very good wrestler though, so I feel confident Maia can get him down at least once when he's fresh. That'll burn up some time.

Wonderboy got dropped by Ellenberger charging with the right hand. Woodley is a faster, more explosive version with a bigger right hand. Ends badly for Wonderboy imo.
Yeah you know, because Woodley's never been straight up KTFO before.....

Woodley takes Wonderboy down and feeds him some heavy GnP or possible fake a TD and land a Athleticxplosive right hand on Wonderboy.

Wonderboy may be this amazing kick boxer but we all seen him get hit, and try to wrestle. Not great at either.

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley just like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels when they fought in kickboxing.

Thompson all day unless you get that shit to the ground but with all the shit going on in these fights as of late maybe Tyrone be wheel kick .

Back