Who wins TWood vs Wonderboy?

I got Wonderboy holding that belt for a while.

Unless GSP comes back, of course. Then I'm way too biased to say anything reasonable.

Wonderboy got dropped by Ellenberger charging with the right hand. Woodley is a faster, more explosive version with a bigger right hand. Ends badly for Wonderboy imo.

Last edited:
Wonderboy got drpped by Ellenberger charging with the right hand. Woodley is a faster, more explosive version with a bigger right hand. Ends badly for Wonderboy imo.
Wonderboy has gotten better since then. He's too smart to fall for that right hand.

Wonderboy by masterful decision.

Go search my post history, I've been predicting Woodley to beat Lawler and then Wonderboy to clean up Woodley.

All these champions are just placeholders for Wonderboy.

Wonderboy got drpped by Ellenberger charging with the right hand. Woodley is a faster, more explosive version with a bigger right hand. Ends badly for Wonderboy imo.

Woodley got Koed by Nat the great as well, so who knows as with all mma fights.

I'd rather see GSP come back and get back what was always his.

Easy win for GSP.

Wonderboy has gotten better since then. He's too smart to fall for that right hand.

nahh Wonderboy still leaves himself wide open whenever he circles out.

it's the same opening that Machida gave.

fortunately Wonderboy's chin is iron and his reflexes are sharp and he's tall and lanky as fuck.

he's like Lyoto Machida with Alexander Gustafsson's bodytype.

I got Wonderboy holding that belt for a while.

Unless GSP comes back, of course. Then I'm way too biased to say anything reasonable.
GSP is the GOAT, entirely reasonable to expect him to clean out the welterweight division again.

Ellenberger has cartoon power. The dude has 18 KO's in his career and literally just shut Matt Brown off tonight with a body kick. He's missing fight IQ and confidence in his game, but do not tell me he is less powered than any of his peers. There is no reason to say Woodly hits harder.

Wonderboy is a bad matchup for everyone right now, evidenced by him kicking Ellenbergers face off, then doing the same to Hendricks. Like he was fighting exhibition level opponents. Then he casually went about beating the brakes off Rory MacDonald.

It's one of the best runs in welterweight history.

Woodley is a tremendous athlete but he's been beaten by lesser men and his gas tank is suspect.

Fun fight though we'll get a show.

Wonderboy picks him apart within 3 rounds en route to a brutal TKO finish.

Wonderboy fights Condit after Condit TKO's Maia.

T dub easy, he just knocked out lawler. And still isnt getting any credit. Gonna be fun watching him shut the haters up again, the guy is legit why cant some ppl accept that?

nahh Wonderboy still leaves himself wide open whenever he circles out.

it's the same opening that Machida gave.

fortunately Wonderboy's chin is iron and his reflexes are sharp and he's tall and lanky as fuck.

he's like Lyoto Machida with Alexander Gustafsson's bodytype.
Define 'wide open'.

Back