Who wins this grappling match?

ricco will takedown then stall. he will lose if he plays the same game as he did against marcello

I'll be there. Should be interesting.

I still don't quite understand the "official" reason why Vitor dropped out. Something about a prior Pride FC commitment? But he's already eliminated from the MW tournament. Does he have another upcoming fight in Pride?

Also, I injured my ribs pretty bad over the weekend. I'm having difficulty breathing, let alone rolling. It looks like I'm out of this tournament.

I'm out too, but for a different reason mutt. Too bad, we'll have to wait for the next one. Ricco 2-0...

Thats too bad Mutt. Take your time with the rib injuries. The linger really long. I've actually got one of my left side that has been hurt for about 2 years. I don't roll very often anymore, but when I do, it's almost sure to come back and hurt.

Are you still going to come and spectate?

www.greenwhaleproductions.com

The Sickness: Injuries suck. What really eats at me was that I've been training so hard for this tournament (weights, cardio, etc...). Oh well... hopefully we'll be ok in time for the next tournament.

Green Whale: I'll stop by and spectate. I'll be sure to stop by your booth and say hi. Will you be wearing your Kobe jersey?

Word. All that work and it feels like for nothing. I know the long term benifit is still there, but damn it, I wanna compete...

Word. All that work and it feels like for nothing. I know the long term benifit is still there, but damn it, I wanna compete...

Damn Sickness, you really do want to compete...lol

Sherdog_Mutt said:
I still don't quite understand the "official" reason why Vitor dropped out. Something about a prior Pride FC commitment? But he's already eliminated from the MW tournament. Does he have another upcoming fight in Pride?

Also, I injured my ribs pretty bad over the weekend. I'm having difficulty breathing, let alone rolling. It looks like I'm out of this tournament.

It was posted earlier that Vitor dropped out of the Ricco match because he will be fighting in Pride in August.

I will be there, this will be my first sub grappling tournament.

Back