Who wins? Rory-GSP

I'd say rory by stoppage if its the same rory we saw against bj. I think rory would be willing to take the fight too.

GSP would wreck the Rory that fought BJ .

Plenty of opportunities for GSP to take Rory down and Control him..

As i say to my fighters I taught you everything you know not everything I know ..

GSP is unstoppable at WW, except for a surprise KO.
Theres no one at WW who can match his athleticism, technical skill or game plan execution.

gsp. he will never have to worry about that tho since nick diaz is going to be the next champ.

I'd say rory by stoppage if its the same rory we saw against bj. I think rory would be willing to take the fight too.

this is a joke?

GSP by miles, rory isn't good, BJ is just bad.

GSP takes him down at will. Condit, Pyle and even BJ had Rory down for a bit. GSP would easily take him down and keep him there imo.

I agree.....the kid is NOT ready for GSP.....maybe another year or so....

I think GSP takes it, but you guys saying it would be an easy fight are mistaken.

Rory would get finished at this point because he doesn't have the gas to be losing a grappling match for 25 minutes. Sometime after 15-20 he gasses and gives up a sub.

I'm not saying this is the forever conclusion, just right now, give Rory 2 years

Rya, it is time to go back to your mom basement.

Rory wont take the fight.If he does he's a terrible person cause he's betraying his team,his coach and GSP(his friend).

I dont have an issue with it.I as a fan would love to see it.But ROARY himself said repeatedly he wont fight GSP.If he ends up fighting him its a pretty blatant stab in the back.

I don't think Rory beats most guys in the top ten - he's physically imposing but I think his wrestling leaves a bit to be desired. The faster and/or more explosive guys like GSP, Koscheck, Ellenberger, and Hendricks would punk him any way they wanted; the crafty veterans like Kampmann, Maia, and Fitch would probably outstrike or outgrapple him.

I think he has a good shot against Condit and Nick Diaz because their style is a bad match to his, but the really tough wrestlers would make him look bad. I'm not even sure that he could beat Mike Pierce.

Rory would get finished at this point because he doesn't have the gas to be losing a grappling match for 25 minutes. Sometime after 15-20 he gasses and gives up a sub.

Really? GSP couldn't submit Dan Hardy, and you have him submitting Rory? I don't think so.

Back