Who wins? Rory-GSP

rya

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'd say rory by stoppage if its the same rory we saw against bj. I think rory would be willing to take the fight too.

GSP takes him down at will. Condit, Pyle and even BJ had Rory down for a bit. GSP would easily take him down and keep him there imo.

GSP knows how to keep distance and is much quicker (atheletic)

GSP is the better wrestler and he can decide whether the fight stays on feet or on the ground.

Rory doesn't have a flash KO power so basically, GSP really has nothing to worry about because that's the only thing that GSP HAS to worry about. He can't dominate GSP in anything.

I'd say rory by stoppage if its the same rory we saw against bj. I think rory would be willing to take the fight too.

No, not even close, and you analogy is horrible.

GSP would mix the take downs and striking beautifully like he always does and win a comfortable decision. Rory could stop him but he usually does that by ground and pounding the other guy and I don't see him getting top position for long in this fight.

You've got to be kidding.

Because BJ Penn is such a great WW? Hey... you have a phone call... it's 2006 on the line.

Not a chance dude. GSP beats him by decision easily

I'm gonna start this by saying I'm a HUGE Rory Mac and GSP fan. That aside your out of your fucking mind!!!! GSP will take Rory down at will and will work his gnp for 5 rounds for a easy UD. Now maybe in 5 years when gsp gets the BJ disease if he does wich doubt he will, but not noway no how right now gsp dominates him right now

Haha are you kidding me ? Gsp 50-45 all day

Look gsp best
2x prime penn
2x prime hughes
broke fitch
Alves
condit

Who has rory beaten ??
A glass chinned bj penn ?

TS you are dumb !

GSP by Murder Death Kill, in other words, wrestlefuck for 5 rounds.

Rory doesn't do as well as Condit. And I don't think Condit did well.

I think GSP would stop a battered and gassed Rory in the 3rd or 4th. How is this even close to anyone?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back