Who wins GSP vs Wonderboy ?

You made up Pre-USADA Hendricks. Are we going to talk like adults or are you going to continue running your wild childish mind spouting off anyone who gives you something to think about? I never made a prediction but I'll feed your small mind to get a discussion going.

You're also putting words into other mouth as always Rants.

giphy.gif

JollyRants when he doesn't get his way
Proceeds to call me a child while wearing a Star Track avatar.
mj-laughing.gif
So Hendrick pre USADA hurts GSP whats your point ? GSP would easily 50 - 45 Wonderboy all day. By the time Hendricks fought Wonderboy he was a drained shell of himself.

mj-laughing.gif
So Hendrick hurts pre USADA hurts GSP whats your point ? GSP would easily 50 - 45 Wonderboy all day. By the time Hendricks fought Wonderboy he was drained shell of himself.

I just simply stated, GSP can't beat Wonderboy at his Bread N Butter.

You continue to shimmy yourself all around the argument trying to put words into my mouth and argue something that isn't there.

clown-animation.gif

It's ok JollyRants, I'll get my 7 year old nephew on here to argue down to your level.

I just simply stated, GSP can't beat Wonderboy at his Bread N Butter.

You continue to shimmy yourself all around the argument trying to put words into my mouth and argue something that isn't there.

clown-animation.gif

It's ok JollyRants, I'll get my 7 year old nephew on here to argue down to your level.
At his bread n butter lol ? What does this mean lol ? GSP would dominated Wonderboy in a MMA match thats all that matters lol. What are we discussing karate now lol ? Way to back track ill leave you alone lol.

At his bread n butter lol ? What does this mean lol ? GSP would dominated Wonderboy in a MMA match thats all that matters lol. Way to back track ill leave you alone lol.

Oh look at all the laughs you're putting into this post now.

I simply stated something about both fighters and your little mind turned it into a hell bent rant to make yourself feel better about your favourite fighter.

I never made a prediction, not once. You just got punked and couldn't comprehend my post because you think everyone's out to poop on you and your idols.

Pfft backtrack my ass.

You're trying to tell me GSP outstrikes Wonderboy with ease.

Hendricks made GSP do the stanky leg.

2.gif

Once again, I never made a prediction.

You're just delusional.
To be fair, that Hendricks would have mauled WB.

To be fair, GSP mauls any WW on this planet past future and or present.

JollyRantz is just a 7 year old stuck in a 15 year olds body and has go into defence mode every time someone makes a statement about his fighter.

JollyRantz is just a 7 year old stuck in a 15 year olds body and has go into defence mode every time someone makes a statement about his fighter.
That's why he's considered the WW GOAT, getting a title shot in his first time back and is the betting favorite.

From GSP wont close the distance on Wonderboy to GSP mauls him. Way to backtrack my job here is done.

From GSP wont close the distance on GSP to GSP mauls him. Way to backtrack my job here is done.

From GSP won't close the distance on GSP. Speak English dude, your young self is showing.

You gonna run scared after all the shit you talked? Typical soft boy.

I made a statement and you got out of hand and I put you into your place. As per usual.

giphy.gif

mj-laughing.gif
So Hendrick pre USADA hurts GSP whats your point ? GSP would easily 50 - 45 Wonderboy all day. By the time Hendricks fought Wonderboy he was a drained shell of himself.
And GSP is also a shell of himself.

From GSP won't close the distance on GSP. Speak English dude, your young self is showing.

You gonna run scared after all the shit you talked? Typical soft boy.

I made a statement and you got out of hand and I put you into your place. As per usual.

giphy.gif
Put me in my place by backtracking and changing your whole statement lol ?
jon-stewart-confused-what.gif
You got put in your place by 90 % of the thread than decided to change your whole statement lol. You went from Stephen would beat GSP and GSP wont get the takedowns on him to GSP would maul him. I am the one that got put in his place ?
giphy.gif

The wonderwoman nut nibbling is out of control on here lol. Dont even try.

And GSP would just molest him for 5 rounds.

Put me in my place by backtracking and changing your whole statement lol ?
jon-stewart-confused-what.gif
You got put in your place by 90 % of the thread than decided to change your whole statement lol.
giphy.gif

It's ok young child, I'm still waiting on the prediction I made prior to Bend's comments so you can defend your childish outburst.

tumblr_inline_mlp712cq4Y1qz4rgp.gif

It's ok Rants, you got sat down and put into the timeout chair. Leave the discussion to adults. I don't deal with outbursts.

It's ok young child, I'm still waiting on the prediction I made prior to Bend's comments so you can defend your childish outburst.

tumblr_inline_mlp712cq4Y1qz4rgp.gif

It's ok Rants, you got sat down and put into the timeout chair. Leave the discussion to adults. I don't deal with outbursts.
And GSP would just molest him for 5 rounds.

GSP likely blankets him for a UD. His MMA wrestling is just completely next level.

But - Wonderboy could KO him with some spinning shit, should he be able to keep the fight standing for even a short amount of time.

Dude can knock anyone in the division out if he lands clean.

Hard to say. GSP is my favorite fighter of all time, but he's just not as explosive in his takedowns as he was before the knee surgeries. He struggled at times to floor Nick Diaz who is allergic to wrestling.

Also comparing the Wonderboy who lost to Brown to the one today is a giant leap. Fighters get better and Thompson has shown drastic improvements in his MMA game.

I'd still favor Georges no question but Thompson winning would far from surprise me.

If Pierre is close to his prime. Then he wins hands down. He is too experienced. He's been in there with every style and he gets the jobs done everytime. He can take wonderbrah down no problem. His timing is better than Hendricks, so don't use that as reference.
GSP would rape wonderboy. Sorry.
Owned.
tumblr_msczcxZB2G1s43yhco1_400.gif
Continue to backtrack.

GSP is the GOAT IMO and one of my all-time favorites, but he was clearly on the decline when he retired 3 YEARS AGO. I would absolutely pick Wonderboy to beat him right now. Wonderboy might not be champ at the moment, but he's clearly established himself as the best current WW in the world.

GSP is GOAT but I don't think he has that Quebecois explosive athleticism any longer. Even though Englishmen can't jump Wonderboy will reach his chin.

Don't know who wins this but I would expect GSP's game plan to be better than what Rory showed.

Georges timing on take downs against Wonderboy's next level striking from a distance.

woo hoo

Back