Who wins GSP vs Wonderboy ?

J

JollyRants

2.png Okay the Wonderboy hype has officially reach a whole new level. Im having a debate and these guys wanna convince me that the same guy that MATT BROWN turned into a ball will beat arguably the greatest P4P fighter ever and stop his takedowns lol. upload_2016-8-10_15-6-49.pngupload_2016-8-10_15-7-15.png
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_01.jpg
Matt+Brown+Stephen+Thompson+UFC+145+Jones+5zt_Uk22R6Jl.jpg
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_04.jpg
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_02.jpg
Who takes it GSP vs Wonderboy ?

All your pictures are bias in favour of GSP but I'd still pick him to win, I trust GSP would get him down for at least 3 out of 5 rounds.

Even if they had the skillset, no one who face wonderboy has ever tested his wrestling...with GSP you can guarentee clinch work and takedowns all day

GSP likely blankets him for a UD. His MMA wrestling is just completely next level.

But - Wonderboy could KO him with some spinning shit, should he be able to keep the fight standing for even a short amount of time.

Dude can knock anyone in the division out if he lands clean.

there's only 1 way to settle this whole Wonderboy hype (I'm not saying he's overhyped per se but this fight would make things clear): 5 rounds with Carlos Condit.

he's not to be used in the same sentence as GSP.

If Pierre is close to his prime. Then he wins hands down. He is too experienced. He's been in there with every style and he gets the jobs done everytime. He can take wonderbrah down no problem. His timing is better than Hendricks, so don't use that as reference.

@SlicerDM @ElCasca

Seems like he's gotten to, he has screenshots of your posts in the OP.
In JollyRants mind GSP is still at the same level when he fought Alves and Wonderboy's still at the same level when he fought Brown.
It's hard to argue with someone like that

i would take wonderboy. only because gsp hasn't fought in 3 years and lets be honest, he didn't look all that good in his last fight. his comeback fight will really be a big unknown. and wonderboy has looked like a killer recently.

Hard to say. GSP is my favorite fighter of all time, but he's just not as explosive in his takedowns as he was before the knee surgeries. He struggled at times to floor Nick Diaz who is allergic to wrestling.

Also comparing the Wonderboy who lost to Brown to the one today is a giant leap. Fighters get better and Thompson has shown drastic improvements in his MMA game.

I'd still favor Georges no question but Thompson winning would far from surprise me.

Lol you're a little bitch.

I never made a prediction, I just let your childish mind run wild when I gave you something to think about on Wonderboy vs GSP.

1z21rx4.jpg

Pfft backtrack my ass.

You're trying to tell me GSP outstrikes Wonderboy with ease.

Hendricks made GSP do the stanky leg.

2.gif

Once again, I never made a prediction.

You're just delusional.

Pfft backtrack my ass.

2.gif

You're just delusional.
So pre USADA Hendricks hurts GSP = Wonderboy beating him in a MMA MATCH lol. Keep back tracking lol while you look foolish. The only delusional one here is the guy with a fucking Darth Vader avatar lol. Your in the wrong forum discussion. Heres the Star track one lol. http://www.trekbbs.com/

Pfft backtrack my ass.

2.gif

You're just delusional.
Funny how in the other thread he kept talking about GSP keeping Stephen at distance, when the last time he actually managed to do that was against Kos a long time ago.

View attachment 129425 Okay the Wonderboy hype has officially reach a whole new level. Im having a debate and these guys wanna convince me that the same guy that MATT BROWN turned into a ball will beat arguably the greatest P4P fighter ever and stop his takedowns lol. View attachment 129431View attachment 129433
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_01.jpg
Matt+Brown+Stephen+Thompson+UFC+145+Jones+5zt_Uk22R6Jl.jpg
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_04.jpg
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_02.jpg
Who takes it GSP vs Wonderboy ?

Wonderboy was new to the UFC and they threw him into the deep end. He was a different fighter.

You are aware that fighters do actually change and either improve or get worse as time presses on? To say that Wonderboy is the same fighter that lost to Matt Brown 4 1/2 years ago is ridiculous. Wonderboy knocked the hell out of Ellenberger who just KO'd Matt Brown STIFF.

Times change. Fighters change. Right now Wonderboy is riding a huge wave of momentum. I don't know if he'd beat GSP, but he'd definitely be in contention.

So pre USADA Hendricks hurts GSP = Wonderboy beating him a MMA MATCH lol. Keep back tracking lol while you look foolish.

You made up Pre-USADA Hendricks. Are we going to talk like adults or are you going to continue running your wild childish mind spouting off anyone who gives you something to think about? I never made a prediction but I'll feed your small mind to get a discussion going.

You're also putting words into other mouth as always Rants.

giphy.gif

JollyRants when he doesn't get his way

Funny how in the other thread he kept talking about GSP keeping Stephen at distance, when the last time he actually managed to do that was against Kos a long time ago.

If GSP followed Rants gameplan he'd be laid out in under a minute.

But that's probably why JollyRants posts on sherdog and doesn't actually train fighters.

giphy.gif

Back