Who will most likely become the second ufc featherweight champion?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
It is pretty cool that Aldo is still the only FW champion in ufc history (FW has a short history in the ufc but still)

Who will be second one in history? In the end, i think it will be between Edgar or Mendes. Or possibly some dude we never even heard of right now.

PS. Conor fans, please think it through before you post. Or just click on the back button and keep scroll through the forums and ignore this thread.

Most likely Conor.

Conor bless

I might be crazy but one day Max Holloway will hold featherweight gold

I believe conor has the best chance right now, but if he fails , then edgar or mendes

I dunno but edgar has looked meeeeaaaan past couple of fights so im edging towards him

images

Frankie or Chad with Conor as the wildcard. The big question is: will it be because they beat Aldo, he retired, or because he went to LW?

I already look at conor as the champ so whenever he retires, whoever is still around might have the chance to become the third champion.

Here's a good one for ya TS. Aldo never actually won the Featherweight championship in the UFC, it was given to him for being WEC champ. Sure, he has defended it.

So in a way, McGregor will be the first fighter to win the UFC Featherweight championship.

I hate to say it, but it's hard to resist...

Conor Bless.

jesus_mcgregor.jpg

Here's a good one for ya TS. Aldo never actually won the Featherweight championship in the UFC, it was given to him for being WEC champ. Sure, he has defended it.

So in a way, McGregor will be the first fighter to win the UFC Featherweight championship.

I hate to say it, but it's hard to resist...

Conor Bless.

jesus_mcgregor.jpg

Good point.

Conor bless.

It's going to be Conor and everyone knows it. I wish they'd feed Lamas to him so that people finally see the truth, but he's getting an easy track to the belt. He has 75% of the division beat before they even step foot in the cage.

Back