Who will most likely become the second ufc featherweight champion?

Here's a good one for ya TS. Aldo never actually won the UFC featherweight championship in the UFC, it was given to him for being WEC champ. Sure, he has defended it.

So in a way, McGregor will be the first fighter to win the UFC Featherweight championship.

I hate to say it, but it's hard to resist...

Conor Bless.

jesus_mcgregor.jpg

That was actually pretty good. I do not think Conor will be the first to win it though

It's going to be Conor and everyone knows it. I wish they'd feed Lamas to him so that people finally see the truth, but he's getting an easy track to the belt. He has 75% of the division beat before they even step foot in the cage.

Is 75% enough though? You really think Conor can stop Edgar from doing to him what he did to Swanson?

edgar would completely bloody up conner its wouldnt even be fair

this conner hype is gonna die down real quick, conner has insane potential but not for another couple years, he is not good enough yet,

aldo will wreck him

All the Frankie fans should be rooting for GOAT to get his shot first. Edgar has a better shot against GOAT than he does against Aldo.

I think that it's super clear that Mendes is the number 2 guy, but I think that what happened to Fitch and Florian will happen to him. His championship window is happening at the same time as Aldo's, so unfortunately he will pass his peak without winning it.

I think that most likely what will happen is what happened with Anderson. We're going to have to wait until Aldo starts to deteriorate due to age or his loses his chin. At that point it could end up being whoever is lucky enough to be facing him at that time.

Based on that, my prediction is that it'll be like 2-3 title fights from now. He'll beat mcgregor (super, super easily FYI), and then I think anyone fighting him after that... Clairvoyant Dave says that Cub wins it after being Lamas to get into title contention in like 1.5 years.

Is 75% enough though? You really think Conor can stop Edgar from doing to him what he did to Swanson?

I think so. I love Edgar. He is one of my all time favorite fighters and I can't wish the guy enough success, but Conor movement and reaction time is going to nullify what Frankie does.

I think it's a fight that absolutely has to happen because we need to see how they match up, but I don't think Frankie can impose his will on Conor.

Back