Who will Brock fight next ?

Good question. Can't really give someone a title shot after a suspention, so I'd say whomever is in or around the top 5 leading up to international fight week could work.

Nelson!! That would be one to see.

His next two opponents ...

images

And

deer1-01.jpg

You heard it here first!

Pretty sure his next "fight" is Goldberg at Wrestlemania. He wont get in the cage before then, that is his next big money move.

Wont hold my breathe Think Junior would be interesting though.
Allister would like to see to if both were clean.
Allister was rides out last time they fought, but who's to say Lesnar wasn't.

I don't think he'll fight again but he could still beat anyone in the division, and given the lack of depth in that division I wouldn't mind seeing him fight one more time for the title.

Brock "65% natty" Lesnar will never fight again in the ufc. Maybe in Japen, where they allow the peds to flow.

I hope he never fights again. But if he does, the fucking UFC better never give him a title shot.

A PED user without a speck of legitimacy. He's the last guy I ever want to see fight again. His last 3 fights are two losses, and a NC for popping. You can't be a fan of that guy unless you're a massive douche.

How does that guy win one fight...As laid out by the TS.
And get a title shot ? 1-2-1... Does not deserve a title shot. Get fuckin real.

I hope he never fights again. But if he does, the fucking UFC better never give him a title shot.

A PED user without a speck of legitimacy. He's the last guy I ever want to see fight again. His last 3 fights are two losses, and a NC for popping. You can't be a fan of that guy unless you're a massive douche.

How does that guy win one fight...As laid out by the TS.
And get a title shot ? 1-2-1... Does not deserve a title shot. Get fuckin real.

assuming you arent a fan of jones, anderson silva, wand, machida, or chael either?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back