Who will Brock fight next ?

Hopefully the USADA. Then retirement.

Mir - Roided well after..

Randy - No he wasnt

Carwin - Never was any good to begin with.... which is why people went on about the size of his hands... because there was nothing else to talk about.
Brock got caught well after also, if you use that excuse for Mir then you use it for brock also.

Brock will fight the urge to whether or not he should stop making millions & millions of dollars from just standing next to Paul Heyman in a WWE ring making weird faces while Heyman cuts his promo for him.

Brock-Lesnar-Meme-12.jpg

He can do fake fighting at wwe and roid his ass as much as he want. The truth is that he dont have balls to compete clean in a real fight.
Pussy and a coward.

Barnett.
For the PED World Heavyweight Championship

Would be funny to see what would happen if we let Hunt roid up for a full year while drug testing Brock religiously at the same time.

Then make em fight again.

Head clean off
OK but of course that should happen, Hunt has fought pro for a long time. I don't care if some guy from the NFL who wrestled in college decided to fight Mark Hunt and beat the shit out of him but popped for roids I would still be impressed he was able to hang with a guy like that

Roids don't make you a more skilled fighter

OK but of course that should happen, Hunt has fought pro for a long time. I don't care if some guy from the NFL who wrestled in college decided to fight Mark Hunt and beat the shit out of him but popped for roids I would still be impressed he was able to hang with a guy like that

Roids don't make you a more skilled fighter

Except Brock isnt just some guy from the NFL... he's an NCAA champion who's done roids for a decade and trained in MMA for years now with high level coaches. He probably has far more grappling experience than Hunt ever did.

Brock was justified because he was fighting a cheater.

Exhibit A:

6d3bacfe0be2fa929dd02e2f6bfd875c.gif

The defense rest.

Brock-Lesnar-speaks-to-the-media-during-the-UFC-200-Press-Conference.jpg
He still got the take down and your boy still shoved needles in his ass, so your argument is invalid...and amateur, just like Brocks fighting skills.

Last edited:
No he wasn't.
Maybe - who really cares. Not like Mir is an incredible win.
Of course he is, but who cares because he never beat anybody worth a damn to begin with.

Yeah, I don't care either. I personally think if done right. Especially males in their mid 30's. It's the healthier option. Especially for recovery. But all the older men weren't doing TRT when it was legal. Randy being one of them.

Yeah, I don't care either. I personally think if done right. Especially males in their mid 30's. It's the healthier option. Especially for recovery. But all the older men weren't doing TRT when it was legal. Randy being one of them.

Randy didn't use external TRT sources

at least thats what he says

id like to see him fight Overeem again and the winner gets a shot at the belt

He will never fight in the UFC again. That's why he got $2 million, it was effectively a severance package.

Around UFC200, the UFC was for sale and 200 was its showcase to the buyers. UFC was set to fail massively though, as both Conor and then Jon's couldn't or wouldn't fight. UFC needed a superstar to bring in the views.

So, Dana called up Brock and Brock would have revealed that he couldn't fight in the UFC with so short notice as he would test positive for PEDs. So, Dana knowing this was his only chance for UFC200 to succeed, said 'take the USADA ban and we'll give you $2 million win or lose'. Brock said yes and that's how it went down.

ps; Hunt has a reason to be pissed, I don't believe he's ever been beaten by a fighter who hasn't later been found to on 'roids? (except maybe Fabricio)

He will never fight in the UFC again. That's why he got $2 million, it was effectively a severance package.

Around UFC200, the UFC was for sale and 200 was its showcase to the buyers. UFC was set to fail massively though, as both Conor and then Jon's couldn't or wouldn't fight. UFC needed a superstar to bring in the views.

So, Dana called up Brock and Brock would have revealed that he couldn't fight in the UFC with so short notice as he would test positive for PEDs. So, Dana knowing this was his only chance for UFC200 to succeed, said 'take the USADA ban and we'll give you $2 million win or lose'. Brock said yes and that's how it went down.

ps; Hunt has a reason to be pissed, I don't believe he's ever been beaten by a fighter who hasn't later been found to on 'roids? (except maybe Fabricio)
Idk, he should come back

Back