Who will become champion in the future among these 9 fighters?Result's been revealed.

who is the future champion?

• Mike

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sean

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Kevin

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Alan

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Darrel

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Jarrod

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Daniel

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Morgan

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • John

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What?

Morgan destroys Daniel standing, he boxes with Freddy Roach and has an 88'' reach?

Daniel wall hugged Kevin to a split decision, dude is nothing without Ido Portal, also he barely made weight and has looked horrible in those training vids..

You're delusional if you think Morgan gets swept and controlled by Daniel

Daniel 1, 2, 5. Get over it; it's been 4 years.

Hahaha!

Morgan fan boys are the worst kind of cancer on sherdog.

Alan.

My guess: These fighters are actually fighters we're familiar with under aliases and with early records of their beginnings. The point of this thread is to surprise.

amirite?

Alan.

My guess: These fighters are actually fighters we're familiar with under aliases and with early records of their beginnings. The point of this thread is to surprise.

amirite?

Let's find out soon.

latest

John. Gets hit the least, hits his takedowns and grinds out decisions. Dude will be the next blanket champion.

I'd also like to point out the math-flaw in Morgan's stats, he has 1 of 3 of his wins by KO...yet somehow still has an average fight time of 15 minutes. Unless one of his fights was 5 rounds, that seems mathematically unsound.

You are smart.

Id go with Daniel, although a high KO ratio is good its the start of their ufc career, a lack of TDs by Kevin show one dimensionality, even conor went for tds against guys like max. Daniel has the right mix of ko, td and striking defense. His SD is probably a result from his top game control

I thought Conor took down Max because he couldn't do it on feet effectively?

Kevin just didn't need to take down anyone because he could finish anyone on feet.

Voted "Daniel"

High volume striker with good defense and good TDs and good KO %

Dunno who he is or what his fights are like, but I like the stats.

You were right about him being high volume striker and good KO %.

Great game. Thanks for the results. Really enjoyed that one.

I'm just a casual fan, and far from being an expert in stat but there are some smart fight fans on this site man haha.

I hope to take part in something like this again. Recounter... know that you are a cool dude : )

(Right, I better do some actual work before I start faffing around on the forum. Thank fook it's Friday!)

Back