Who will become champion in the future among these 9 fighters?Result's been revealed.

who is the future champion?

• Mike

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Sean

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Kevin

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Alan

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Darrel

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Jarrod

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Daniel

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Morgan

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • John

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I pick Sean because his stats seem kinda like Conor McGregor's so I assume that's the champ you're talking about.

Assuming it's McGOAT, he should be 3-0, he KOd 2 of his first 3 opponents so his KO ratio should be 66.6% so that narrows it down to like 3 guys.

McGOAT only went for takedowns against Holloway because of his injury so he should have not that many takedowns but a high takedown percentage.

Of course there are many champions so it's not good to assume that it's McGOAT.

The easiest way to figure it out is to simply calculate the average fight time for the first 3 fights of all recent champions and match it with your list. It would only take a few minutes, but I'm lazy and don't care enough about your experiment to do it. But with that method it does not require any careful analysis so your game is flawed.

Darrel followed by Kevin. High striking accuracy, good defense.

Hey, an interesting thread!

Edit: Damn Sherdog, you dumb...

Jarrod, motherfucker.

Jarrod rips.

hqdefault.jpg

I pick Sean because his stats seem kinda like Conor McGregor's so I assume that's the champ you're talking about.

Assuming it's McGOAT, he should be 3-0, he KOd 2 of his first 3 opponents so his KO ratio should be 66.6% so that narrows it down to like 3 guys.

McGOAT only went for takedowns against Holloway because of his injury so he should have not that many takedowns but a high takedown percentage.

Of course there are many champions so it's not good to assume that it's McGOAT.

The easiest way to figure it out is to simply calculate the average fight time for the first 3 fights of all recent champions and match it with your list. It would only take a few minutes, but I'm lazy and don't care enough about your experiment to do it. But with that method it does not require any careful analysis so your game is flawed.

The fighters listed aren't champions from what I understand, they're fighters you predict to become champions. Having current champions would kinda defeat the purpose.

Bumping the most fun thread in the forum.

Goldie voice - Daniel is the Michael Jordan of the Octagon!

Edit: Edgar you damn party pooper, you're no fun. Go be intelligent somewhere else dammit!

The fighters listed aren't champions from what I understand, they're fighters you predict to become champions. Having current champions would kinda defeat the purpose.

No, otherwise there would be no right answer. It's a game to see if you can guess the fighter based on their stats.

Anyway, Daniel's stats match perfectly with Conor McGregor so that's the right answer. Easy peasy.

@Recounter I'm interested in who each of these fighters are. My pick was "Daniel" - can you post (or just send a PM) with the answer and who each one is? For all I know, Daniel could be among the all-time greats or a guy who was cut after 5 fights.

@Recounter I'm interested in who each of these fighters are. My pick was "Daniel" - can you post (or just send a PM) with the answer and who each one is? For all I know, Daniel could be among the all-time greats or a guy who was cut after 5 fights.

Look for this thread tomorrow, I will have revealed everything by then.
Not sure If there will be enough votes today.

Look for this thread tomorrow, I will have revealed everything by then.
Not sure If there will be enough votes today.
Cool, thanks.

I like this thread. For once, I actually do mean that with no sarcasm. Good job, @Recounter

everyone is on teh kebin train these days. (only koreans will know why b instead of v)
i am worried about him because his average fight time has increased by several-fold every time he fought =)

everyone is on teh kebin train these days. (only koreans will know why b instead of v)
i am worried about him because his average fight time has increased by several-fold every time he fought =)

Xqr6PNY.gif

Sean - well rounded; enough cage time for some experience to proceed.

Awesome thread. Unique and compelling.

I was leaning toward Morgan, but I voted for Daniel. Not the best Striking accuracy, but volume seems to be there. His takedowns are there, and it seems like he might have a stronger top game.

What?

Morgan destroys Daniel standing, he boxes with Freddy Roach and has an 88'' reach?

Daniel wall hugged Kevin to a split decision, dude is nothing without Ido Portal, also he barely made weight and has looked horrible in those training vids..

You're delusional if you think Morgan gets swept and controlled by Daniel

What the fuck is wrong with you people, can't read?

I didn't like much these statistics, there are no submission wins/submission attempts. Also, from looking at statistics alone, Kevin is by far the best, which makes him look like a bait: I don't think any champion had this start, maybe Anderson or Belfort? I know Conor had a longer time average because of the Holloay fight.

So I'm guessing it's either Jarrod, Daniel or Sean. Gonna pick Sean

Sean will struggle with Morgan's reach, but he's an assassin in the clinch and will easily maul everyone you just named

I dont believe in early career mma stats

Alan because he sucks

Back