• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who will be UFC’s first champ, champ, champ?

Who will be the first 3 divisional champion?

• Khamzat ( not even 1 belt though )

• Conor McGregor ( 170 remains )

• Alex Pereira ( 265? )

• Henry Cejudo ( 145? )

• Islam ( talking about 170… also 185?)

• Other prospects that might do it?

• Sean O’Malley ( has the height to put the weight on )

Results are only viewable after voting.
of those, pereira has the best chance but he basically has like 2 years to do it before he’s a brittle old man. aspinall’s speed/power combo would be unlike anything pereira has felt or seen before. aspinall’s as fast as the middleweights he was facing but with heavyweight power. also a fucking fantastic grappler and much bigger than alex.

Pereira is the only one there with a real chance. LHW to hw not a big jump and his power and technical abilities are so good but even then he's going to need to be lucky.

Alex is the only one I would give a chance to do this since HW is shit, especially after Jones retires, that being said, I would favor Tom over Alex

A couple months ago i actually wouldnt have been surprised if Volk could have pulled it off. Call me crazy, but i think with the right time,diet and cut, i think he could make 135 and he would smoke the Top 3.

Weili. She'd likely maul Grasso at 125, and 135 is incredibly weak right now.

That being said, I doubt anyone on the current roster will do it (even if they could).
Valentina has a real chance there too, 145 is so bad and non existent she could start with that one, lol. I think 145 as a belt might be gone tho.

I dont see it happening where anyone will win all three.

In the past,you have guys like Henderson and Silva who MAYBE could have pulled it off. I dont really see it with any of these guys now. Some of these guys havent even won one belt yet.

Heavyweight is a massive jump but since we'd likely be talking about an instant title shot... I could see Pereira winning the belt at HW.

Cejudo and Pereira are the remotely viable options, at this point it they have 1 or no belts its not happening, they have 2 already and at least Cejudo wouldnt be facing a huge 145er either way, Pereira would be outmuscled at HW but still has some chance at it.

Weili. She'd likely maul Grasso at 125, and 135 is incredibly weak right now.

That being said, I doubt anyone on the current roster will do it (even if they could).
Grasso outpoints her.

Nobody on the current roster.

Pereira if he wasn't too old already.

Alex probably has the best chance. His frame is big enough where he could be a 240ish HW and if he gets a favorable fight, he can totally win the title.

Conor probably has the best odds of the bunch just by virtue of the fact that he’s most likely to be gifted a title fight and he’s already collected 2 belts so in theory he could complete the trifecta by winning two fights, beating Chandler and then whoever the WW champ is when Dana decides a victory over Chandler warrants a title shot at 170.

Don’t see it happening though, he just has the shortest path.

Alex has the best shot of course but he'd need to get lucky with the right guy winning the HW belt.

I think Alex was going to try to become a triple champ in Glory before he decided to go into MMA, so I am sure it is on his radar.

Back