who will be the next welterweight champ.

think lawler has a good chance. would be cool to see him win after all these years.

Hendricks is here to stay. But If I had to chose the next champion, I'll go with Michael Page.

The Ruthless One has Hendricks' number.

Woodley or Lawler will take the crown within the next year

If Hendricks gets GSP in that cage again, he's knocking him the fuck out. Will be a true story, GSP has a lot of city miles on his body, been in quiet a few wars, and is on the downside of his career.

Time for Georges to take up acting.

Mark Munoz, after moving down & going on a Filipino Wrecking Machine spree to become the new Donkey Kong champion!

lawler, woodley , lombard, hendricks are all talented and could stay or become champ

Mark Munoz, after moving down & going on a Filipino Wrecking Machine spree to become the new Donkey Kong champion!

jokes aside ,he should actually could move down, a bit too late now, but hes only about 5'10.5 , its just that he carries a lot of muscle

If Hendricks gets GSP in that cage again, he's knocking him the fuck out. Will be a true story, GSP has a lot of city miles on his body, been in quiet a few wars, and is on the downside of his career.

Time for Georges to take up acting.

Gsp is a pretty intelligent guy, if he believes he can become champion again, than i have no reason not to believe him

Lawler has a good chance, but I'm liking Jonhy's chances of staying on top now that he paces himself better.

Rory still makes too many mistakes to be a safe pick, but he has all the potential to be champ.

Lombard either gets it done early, or gets in trouble late in a 5-round fight. Woodley has less tools than Lombard, but he fades too.

Condit's injured, Diaz doesn't want to fight. Brown has a lot of heart, but not the skills to match. Same goes for Kim.

Tarec could be champ, and he's the worst match-up for Johny, Lawler and especially Rory.

Tarec is my pick for Johny's toughest fight.

I honestly think Lawler can and will take that belt back to Florida before the end of the year.

Back