Who will be inducted into the UFC HOF this July?

With respect to BJ, Franklin, Vitor and Henderson, they should induct GSP and Anderson together.

Best time to do that is now.

Ruas. Tournament champion and runner up. He was a great all round fighter when there were not that many. He faced a man a hundred pounds heavier in the octogon, not the biggest weight difference I know but I think the Polar Bear was a more dangerous fighter than Tulia. He is still mentioned today as the father of the foot stomp. He got the first leg kick tko in the UFC, to my recollection. I am aware his record isn't the best but I believe he is the type of fighter that should be inducted and records are for D.J's. The type of fighter that made kids mouth drop and stare in amazement at what they were seeing on the tv. A fighters fighter. Plus he is retired now and I think that that should be a requirement to be inducted. It's lame seeing guys who are still active fighting in there. Double plus, he's really good looking, like better looking than any of the other inductees.

Ruas. Tournament champion and runner up. He was a great all round fighter when there were not that many. He faced a man a hundred pounds heavier in the octogon, not the biggest weight difference I know but I think the Polar Bear was a more dangerous fighter than Tulia. He is still mentioned today as the father of the foot stomp. He got the first leg kick tko in the UFC, to my recollection. I am aware his record isn't the best but I believe he is the type of fighter that should be inducted and records are for D.J's. The type of fighter that made kids mouth drop and stare in amazement at what they were seeing on the tv. A fighters fighter. Plus he is retired now and I think that that should be a requirement to be inducted. It's lame seeing guys who are still active fighting in there. Double plus, he's really good looking, like better looking than any of the other inductees.

I Fucking agree 100%.....Marco Ruas!!!

I also share the opinion that the fighters should be retired and looked upon for their talents, accomplishments and kind of how they shaped the sport of MMA. You start putting guys in that are currently fighting, it looks like a Mickey Mouse piece of shit HOF. I believe Frank Shamrock should also be in!

I'm going with Andy and Penn.

They should just do Anderson, GSP and Penn already. They're all guarantees.

Gary Goodridge, purely just for this!
goodridgeelbows-1.gif

Being the UFC HOF, I gotta say Kenny Florian. He didn't win the title but he's retired, a TUF 1 alum, and was a 3 time contender.

I really think guys ought to be retired before induction but it makes perfect sense to just go ahead and put Penn in that weekend. With all the hoopla surrounding 'International Fight Week', the UFC expo, and his trilogy with Edgar on Sunday night, they should take advantage of the moment and honor the legendary 'Prodigy'.

Personally I think the HOF should wait until fighters have retired before they're eligible.

This.
It should be Frank Shamrock but that ain't gonna happen.
Ice Man, Natural, Hughes, Royce, Severn, Forrest, Bonnar, Tito.....who am I missing?

Don't feel like looking it up.

It would be a great time to induct Anderson and GSP, but Anderson wants to fight again. At the very least, putting GSP in would be good since he is as of now retired. Franklin still has one fight left till he retires, and BJ is going to fight Frankie and then maybe call it quits.

Dana did say back in 2012 that BJ is an automatic HOFer after BJ retires, so that'll probably be next year.

Back