Who wil fight the spider?

Vitor earned it, I am hoping its Vitor he has asked for it before but he does deserve another chance at Silva.

So,

I would say Vitor gets Silva or weidman, if Vitor gets Weidman, I see him losing and weidman getting Silva.

At this point, you need somebody whom Silva would be interested in fighting, hence somebody who has some type of drawing power. At this point, the UFC's best bet might be to see if someone like Rashad would drop to 185 and get an immediate shot, hell they have recently given to 185 a 205 pound shot right away; and then wait for guys like Weidman, Rockhold, or Jarare to establish themselves as bankable contenders...

Nobody is really in a strong position in regards to a title shot, but Weidman is the best of a bad bunch.

With no clear contender Rockhold makes sense being that he is the SF champ. A title unification bout would be interesting

i definitely could see this happening and anderson would definitely take the fight, because even though rockhold isnt a huge name he is sstill is a champion and the ufc could sell the champion vs champion angle which would brign in some extra viewers. weidman is out hurt and lombard and okami are already matched up against eachother i think vitor should fight lombard okami winner for number one contender status and while that is going down silva can fight rockhold.

I feel like the ufc wanted bisping to win so they could make anderson vs bisping but now that he lost who will fight anderson next?????
If they wanted him to win they wouldn't have fought in Brazil

Rockhold or Rashad

No, he should at least have to fight at MW before getting a title shot, who knows how he would look at 185, he might have horrible cardio, not hit as hard and its possible he gets rocked more due to being dehydrated, he could also look even better but we should at least see it first.

Back