Who wil fight the spider?

shogun201

White Belt
Reaction score
I feel like the ufc wanted bisping to win so they could make anderson vs bisping but now that he lost who will fight anderson next?????

If he was smart?

He should call out Weidman right now. This is his chance to catch Weidman coming off a serious injury and layoff. The longer he waits, the more dangerous he's going to become.

If he was smart?

He should call out Weidman right now. This is his chance to catch Weidman coming off a serious injury and layoff. The longer he waits, the more dangerous he's going to become.

Weidman still wont pose as big a threat as people make out. He's still pretty unproven despite the short notice win against K-1 Maia.

This actually works out well for the UFC from the standpoint of finally making the Silva/GSP fight a reality this summer. Not that it will actually happen...

This actually works out well for the UFC from the standpoint of finally making the Silva/GSP fight a reality this summer. Not that it will actually happen...

It won't. The ufc wants Diaz to beat gsp which won't happen, so that Diaz can fight silva....

Silva should be man enough to fight Jon Jones. Chael Sonnen and Vitor have.
If Jones beats Sonnen then Anderson Silva should be his next opponent while he is waiting the winner of Gus/Mousasi and Henderson/Machida.

Silva should be man enough to fight Jon Jones. Chael Sonnen and Vitor have.
If Jones beats Sonnen then Anderson Silva should be his next opponent while he is waiting the winner of Gus/Mousasi and Henderson/Machida.

If Hendo wins I seriously can't see him not getting the title shot. Same goes for Gus. Unfortunately Dana and Joe Silva have to many potentially legitimate matchups for Jones to bother with the AS fight, even if that's the one everyone wants to see.

With no clear contender Rockhold makes sense being that he is the SF champ. A title unification bout would be interesting

Bisping vs Weidman eliminator

Jacare will make an interesting matchup too. Explosion and power to get the takedown, and if Jacare lands a takedown on Anderson early it could be trouble

No one, isn't Anderson taking a break? Belfort vs Weidman for the next title shot, Lombard vs Okami winner would be next provided Lombard wins.

With no clear contender Rockhold makes sense being that he is the SF champ. A title unification bout would be interesting

I kinda hate to say it, but with the Weedman injured this makes the most sense. No one else on the horizon and superfights aren't happening.

Belfort vs Weidman eliminator

Jacare will make an interesting matchup too. Explosion and power to get the takedown, and if Jacare lands a takedown on Anderson early it could be trouble

Fixed that for you.

Bisping vs Weidman eliminator

Are you suggesting Bisping gets his 3rd number 1 contender fight in his last 4 fights when he only has 1 win in his last 3 fights?

I hope you made a typo and meant Belfort vs Weidman eliminator.

Last edited:
It won't. The ufc wants Diaz to beat gsp which won't happen, so that Diaz can fight silva....

I highly doubt they want GSP to lose especially to Nick Diaz. If they really want that fight they can just give it to him, they're not opposed to giving people undeserved title shots coughnickcough

Back