Who was the hottest tv actress in the 90's?

JLH

bf753d2b22349716dd98756eb64adea8.jpg

6053ba99143d0f4de7c758cead533816.jpg

What is this!!!?

did that kid get to bang that chick? Man, to be 13 again lol. Could you imagine?
She remove the bra, he see the boobs*
Next he wake up from the dream, bed in bad conditions lol

*nobody else does as she got camera behind her, so kid is a fucking Boss

What is this!!!?

did that kid get to bang that chick? Man, to be 13 again lol. Could you imagine?

Lauren Holly on the TV show Picket Fences. The kid is having a dream. Actually his first wet dream.

The scene is pretty notorious because Lauren Holly's role on the show is the police chief and not sexualized at all.

So her looking super hot in the episode's opening scene came out of nowhere, and the whole sequence is disturbingly erotic.

She remove the bra, he see the boobs*
Next he wake up from the dream, bed in bad conditions lol

*nobody else does as she got camera behind her, so kid is a fucking Boss
I can’t get over that gif.

I think back to being 12 and first starting to whack it. To have a woman like that which you could pump at any time would have been heaven on earth. Heaven. God damn!

to add to the discussion. I had a crush on all the girls from salute your shorts on Nickelodeon. But I’m not going to post them.

Lauren Holly on the TV show Picket Fences. The kid is having a dream. Actually his first wet dream.

The scene is pretty notorious because Lauren Holly's role on the show is the police chief and not sexualized at all.

Oh..........my..........God!

Thank you Sherbro.

Not my preference, but undoubtedly the 'hottest/popular' babe from the 90s was Pam Anderson.

Edit - made this post before I noticed there was a Pam Anderson discussion.

young-pamela-anderson-in-lowcut-white-blouse-and-blue-jean-shorts-photo-u1

R68ae3c9d8075041e490eb574697e8021

OIP.Sh-TfzXEFGow3NnajCKiSAHaLU

284_1000.jpg

278_1000.jpg

tumblr_ot6lsvxO1I1qaadixo6_540.jpg
In her prime she was the GOAT......

Vanessa Marcil since she hasn't been mentioned yet.

Back