• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who was the Batman between Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt duo?

CodeBreaker

What belt?
@Brown
Reaction score
Who was the Batman between this duo? Who was robin?

brad-5-0c9ab90264c6421ea76546b6f9c0a80a.jpg

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit

This is actually perplexing. I would go with Leo as batman naturally but Pitt I think is taller with the bigger frame and would look better in the bat mask.

I'm going with Brad Pitt as Batman but Leo Stars as Robin.

This is actually perplexing. I would go with Leo as batman naturally but Pitt I think is taller with the bigger frame and would look better in the bat mask.

I'm going with Brad Pitt as Batman but Leo Stars as Robin.
Leo is actually taller by an inch or 2

• Eek
Reactions: 666
I wonder how that movie would've been if their roles were reversed?

It made more sense to me if Brad was the aging star since he was the older one, and couldn't do his own stunts anymore so he needed a young buck like Leo to do them.

It made more sense to me if Brad was the aging star since he was the older one, and couldn't do his own stunts anymore so he needed a young buck like Leo to do them.
But build wise, Leo doesnt fit the role of an ideal stuntman since he looks like a fatty geek

A near 50year old unathletic "young buck" Leo?

Neither. Herbivores the both of them.
Michael Keaton is the only Batman.

Brad Pitt looks more like he would drive the batmobile and reside in a cave at night. Leo's too busy throwing kicks at the seagulls.

leonardo-dicaprio-karate-moves-need-to-be-seen-02.jpg

If people like Keaton and Clooney could play Batman, post-2005 (Troy) up to let's say 2015 Brad Pitt could have pulled at least as credible one

Di Caprio around 1997 (Titanic) could have played a decent Robin

Neither of them would be my picks for Batman/Robin though

No shoop needed

what you have there is an artful representation of ultimate manhood. I can almost smell the hard earned sweat on their bodies... licking it off and imbibing their manly juices whilst I softly caress their rock hard and sore muscles... playing with their toes and shit
It sounds like you're describing an intense and vivid appreciation for masculine physicality, almost as if it's a scene from a piece of erotic or sensual literature. This type of imagery is often used to convey deep admiration and desire, focusing on the physical and tactile experiences associated with such scenarios. If you have any specific context or further details you'd like to explore or elaborate on, feel free to share

duo? isnt their only film together 'once upon a time in hollywood'?

id ur asking whos bigger and better, its leo, by a mississippi mile. he plays LEAD roles every single movie. brad pitt gets cast as a side piece. what was that movie with john malkovitch and frances mcdowmand (rawr) where he was a goofy fitness guy. leo would NEVER get cast in a stupid and small role like that.

NEXT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back