Who was Fedor's greatest win?

Yeah, I remember Fedor getting his ass kicked right before that Koschekian looping right hand. What a win....

Lol at Fedor getting his ass kicked by Arlovski. Watch the fight again Arlovski never landed anything clean on Fedor. Fedor pretty much baited him and knocked his ass out. It was a great win hater.

Lol at Fedor getting his ass kicked by Arlovski. Watch the fight again Arlovski never landed anything clean on Fedor. Fedor pretty much baited him and knocked his ass out. It was a great win hater.

Fuck off. Fedor was getting out-pointed that entire fight.

Arlovski was landing a lot of leg kicks, Fedor was just waiting to land a big one. If it kept up, Fedor would have lost on points for sure. Fedor was particularly slow in that fight, AA had way too much length and mobility on him.

Just watched the fight again and the only thing I didn't remember was that Jimmy Smith was commentating alongside Ortiz. Lol @ never landing anything clean.

You fuck off, since when does out pointed = ass kicked. Don't say stupid shit and people won't treat you like one.

Perhaps out-pointed means landing clean shots. Perhaps you should address the other guy too?

Nuthuggers, man. They make me laugh.

Perhaps out-pointed means landing clean shots. Perhaps you should address the other guy too?

He didn't land much clean, there was a whole thread about it years ago after the fight, there were a bunch of gifs in slow motion and Fedor parried most of the shots or took them on the arms or chest.

Arlovski was winning but it wasn't by much and he didn't land many significant shots, then he got overconfident and tried a flying knee when Fedor pretended to be in trouble.

Fuck off. Fedor was getting out-pointed that entire fight.

It may look like he did but he didn't. Andrei just grazed him a few times nothing special. Fedor just shrugged off most of his punches and went for the finish.

10hlijr.jpg

2zqeuli.jpg

153BC40D497E6C7A0F152D

1469FE09497E74C804E14F

8zkzm1.gif

It may look like he did but he didn't. Andrei just grazed him a few times nothing special. Fedor just shrugged off most of his punches and went for the finish.

10hlijr.jpg

2zqeuli.jpg

153BC40D497E6C7A0F152D

1469FE09497E74C804E14F

8zkzm1.gif

Looks like he took a body shot in the first GIF, grazed his head with the left.

Looks like Arlovski blocked Fedor's counter in the 2nd GIF.

The final GIF being the 1 and only significant blow Fedor landed.

Yup, pretty much what I saw too.

Looks like he took a body shot in the first GIF, grazed his head with the left.

Looks like Arlovski blocked Fedor's counter in the 2nd GIF.

Yup, pretty much what I saw too.

But you were saying he was getting his ass kicked in that fight which is not true. Fedor was never in danger vs AA. Fedor had him figured out period and knocked him out.

But you were saying he was getting his ass kicked in that fight which is not true. Fedor was never in danger vs AA. Fedor had him figured out period and knocked him out.

Ok, fair enough. The "ass-kicked" remark was wrong. But he did land more than Fedor.

This was a dude that people were claiming was the best fighter at the time. Arlovski was beating him until the KO blow.

Last edited:
Ok, fair enough. The "ass-kicked" remark was wrong. But he did land more than Fedor.

This was a dude that people were claiming was the best fighter at the time. Arlovski was beating him until the KO blow.
The fight didn't even last 1 round lol... Andrei landed a grand total of 2 more head shots and 3 body shots than Fedor did. That's 5 whole strikes.

The hell are you rambling about?

The hell are you rambling about?

The greatest fighter at the time (in many peoples opinions, obv not mine) was losing to a dude that got ktfo by Rogers. And, IIRC, Rogers put up a good fight against Fedor too. Had Fedor in the mount landing shots to his head. I also remember another Koscheckian swooping right finish. Interesting.

beating him with a total of 5 more strikes, none of Which Fedor felt in the least and they did zero real or even superficial damage.

and then Andre got knocked the fuck out in highlight reel fashion before the very first round was over.

:rolleyes:

how embarrassing for Fedor...how does he live with himself after such a shit performance

:rolleyes:

getting pounded on for 23 minutes like Anderson was in the first Chael fight is a bad performance. Starting slow but still managing to KTFO of your opponent in the very first round.....no.

The greatest fighter at the time (in many peoples opinions, obv not mine) was losing to a dude that got ktfo by Rogers. And, IIRC, Rogers put up a good fight against Fedor too. Had Fedor in the mount landing shots to his head. I also remember another Koscheckian swooping right finish. Interesting.

That didn't happen yet, Arlovski was on the best streak of his career and looked better than ever going into the Fedor fight. If anything that makes it more impressive, and he ruined him as a top 10 fighter and did it to Sylvia as well, they were perennial top 10 guys then Fedor destroyed them and they were never the same again.

Fedor's nose was already messed up before the fight with Rodgers you could see that he had sustained a cut in training that wasn't fully healed, Rodgers did bust it again but he wasn't fully healed and he cuts easily, Koscheck wishes he had Fedor's accuracy. Rodgers was another guy that was never the same after fighting Fedor.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back