Who was Fedor's greatest win?

Great to see that Fedor is still remembered for his greatness, despite Dana's very best efforts to absolutely destroy both his reputation and legacy.

Great to see that Fedor is still remembered for his greatness, despite Dana's very best efforts to absolutely destroy both his reputation and legacy.

Anyone affected by White's criticism of Fedor (or generally any fighter) is a buffoon and a zombie.

For me, it's the first fight with Nog.

Fedor essentially beat Nog by doing what you were NOT supposed to do.

Most fighters did everything they could to avoid being in Nog's guard - Fedor deliberately dove straight into it at every opportunity!

Just listen to Bas commenting on Fedor making a "mistake" staying on the ground with Nog - then as the fight progresses, Bas's tone changes to one of awe when Fedor unleashes his brutal G'N'P.

Fedor has a lot of great wins, Nog perhaps, just because no one destroyed prime Nog. Cro Cop was a big one, at the time he was such a killer, Sylvia was huge too, before that, for years ufc fans were saying he was too big for Fedor and would kill him.

...Sylvia was huge too, before that, for years ufc fans were saying he was too big for Fedor and would kill him.

Whoever was saying that, was just retarded. That fight took place during Fedor's overrated era and I still expected Fedor to beat Sylvia.

Tsuyoshi Kohsaka, as previously, Kohsaka absolutely annihilated and destroyed Fedor in their first fight.

Fedor got his revenge by winning a controversial doctor stoppage against Kohsaka. I feel Kohsaka would've won that fight if it continued. I think they should set up Fedor vs Tsuyoshi Kohsaka 3 in a grudge match to complete an epic trilogy

I can't decide he fought so many great fighters.

Fujita
Goodridge
Nagata
Ogawa
Kohsaka
Lindland

and of course all time greats like

Zuluzinho
Brett Rogers
Jeff Monson
Satoshi Ishii

Beating Minotauro at the time was like what Dillashaw did to Barao. Nobody saw it coming and the way Fedor went into Nogs lethal guard and hammered away was and still is quite amazing.

Back