Opinion Who was a better president Donald Trump or George W Bush?

Who was a better president Donald Trump or George W Bush?

• Total voters

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score
I heard a friend of mine say that he missed Bush when Trump was in office. My buddy is a good dude but he is a living version of that consoomer meme. All he does in his spare time is watch TV and he thinks everything that spits out of it is real. So when Bush was doing his rounds and showing off his paintings he all of the sudden loved him.

I've seen people around here also call Trump the worst president in modern times. I actually think Trump had some good policies. I didn't necessarily care for the way he carried himself, but to say he was worse than Bush is imo very shortsighted.

Last edited:
Bush via fast twitch
tenor.gif

Hard to say in part because Bush's fuck ups were instrumental in trumps rise

It’s an easy joke but come on guys, do you really think people with that much money are going to let plebs make decisions?

You wouldn’t. I wouldn’t. Give up my limitless lifestyle for truth, justice, and the American way? No thanks. Now watch me nail this drive from my jet ski.

Trump, and on principle I do not support the guy. But the alternative is a globo-establishment ass puppet who helped drag us into desert wars and assisted in further deregulation. Though I'm not sure how much you can blame him given his intellect. Its like he just sat around drinking beer and making fart jokes for 8 years, while his cabinet and cheney ran everything.

Back