Opinion Who was a better president Donald Trump or George W Bush?

Who was a better president Donald Trump or George W Bush?

• Total voters
Bush did worse things, but Trump was a worse president.

As badly as Bush screwed the pooch, especially with the enriched uranium yellowcake BS as the impetus to invade Iraq, we are fortunate that Trump did not have a crisis the level of 9/11 to face. What a train wreck.

Donald is joke.
Thinking only about his own behalf populist.
Therefore Bush was better.
Ofc Bush was worse than Reagan.

Policy wise Trump was a fine president. Obviously mistakes were made after he lost the election.

Whether Bush believed starting the wars was justified or not, they turned out to be a huge disaster. For that reason I think Bush was worse

I was waiting for the Obama comparison. Sorry but nice what-about/diversion attempt. This is not even close to being what Bush and Trump have (and in Trump’s case) still trying to do.
<Huh2>
He blew up a 15 year old US citizen.

Disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan
Mismanagement of southern border
Energy policy
Leadership team selected based on demographics, not ability
Lack of delivery on election promises (not that I think all the promises were great, but he really hasn’t had much success)

I will give him credit for not taking hasty action on the Russia/Ukraine situation. I’m certain there has been pressure to increase involvement.

Seems to me his administration either lurches from crisis to crisis or spins its wheels on most major issues, whilst absolutely failing to unify anybody or project an image of strength. A strong US is, I believe, a potentially great good in the world. Right now it appears weaker than I can remember.

@emefer you asked the same question, here’s my answer.

All of those examples are extremely vague, aside from not delivering on campaign promises, which is pretty much expected of every president these days... like what exactly has changed in regards to the southern border between 2020 and 2022, exactly?

Even if you hate Trump there is no way he’s worse than W.
The war is huge reason to not like W, but I will say they guy actually respected the office he held, a hell of a lot more than Trump.

The war is huge reason to not like W, but I will say they guy actually respected the office he held, a hell of a lot more than Trump.
Oh 100% total nitwit and POS. But, multi trillion dollar war in Iraq vs well — not.

I heard a friend of mine say that he missed Bush when Trump was in office. My buddy is a good dude but he is a living version of that consoomer meme. All he does in his spare time is watch TV and he thinks everything that spits out of it is real. So when Bush was doing his rounds and showing off his paintings he all of the sudden loved him.

I've seen people around here also call Trump the worst president in modern times. I actually think Trump had some good policies. I didn't necessarily care for the way he carried himself, but to say he was worse than Bush is imo very shortsighted.
Just my opinion, mind, but if you have to ask, I have a wall I'd like you to donate to.

W Bush had a great many mistakes during his Presidency, no weapons of mass destruction, not securing Iraq, then not realizing the housing market meltdown was coming.

Trump has his flaws but outside of COVID and Democrat run states locking down, closing churches, businesses, schools, placing elderly COVID positive patients into nursing homes, Trump's presidency was good in my opinion.
one of the problems that Trump experiences and I am going forward other GOP Presidents will have to deal with, is government agencies being unwilling to work with him. The agencies are essentially saying they only will work with Democrats. According to a liberal news outlet, Trump has a plan on how to deal with agencies unwilling to work with GOP members.

Axios reveals Trump's plan to take out the Deep State

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...s_trumps_plan_to_take_out_the_deep_state.html

excerpt:

....To sum it up, this is Trump's plan to take on the Deep State bureaucracy, purging it of the sort of partisan officials who torpedoed many of his initiatives in his first term.

But there is also the Washington Democrat Establishment that Trump refers to as the swamp, made up of politicians, interest groups, and donors, in addition to Deep State bureaucrats. The swamp is the core of every problem within the U.S. political system.....
<Dany07>

Goatnald with hilarious ease.

black bush > both tho

No one has been able to rally the neo nazis and white supremicists like Donald. They were out in full force supporting his the republican event going on this weekend.
"I saw white people at the Trump event and assumed they were all white supremacists and nazis because I am deranged."

Policy wise Trump was a fine president. Obviously mistakes were made after he lost the election.

Whether Bush believed starting the wars was justified or not, they turned out to be a huge disaster. For that reason I think Bush was worse

Really cool Donald.
Offered ~ 400 000 000 military assistance to Ukraine and then freezed cos attempted to make lauch investigarions in ukr vs his business concurrents....
LOL.
F***ed up relationships with Turkey and Saudis and Canada too....

We have loud mouth and might afford to insult you cos we have money and everyone should fold cos this.
We are Kremlin's friends and everyone should worship us cos this.

Donald was WORST U.S president U.S ever had and during his reign U.S had lost a lot of respect in Europe and Eurasia.

+ his fans are using reality that drilling and fracking permits signed by Obama in real life had visibly worked when Trump get into office and ....Covid crisis reduced demand for crude oil.

Casuals are dreamers and simple plebs, nothing more.
They can't see long term effects cos decisions made years earlier.
They are just like lazy butrerflies living for one day ....

While reps had a lot of very good presidents.
Reagan was one from the best ever had been.......

Trumpists are just lazy short minded mainstream ants = crowd to manipulate with........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back