Who took it?

Cejudo broke Mighty Midgets back, fucked his ass and made him humble!

2, 4, 5 for Cejudo, best scenario for Johnson was a draw, but I thought Cejudo did enough to win.

I thought it was a 10-10 in the 5th. I feel the champ should get the benefit of the doubt and retain after a fight like that, but it is what it is.

I need to re-score but 3-2 Cejudo seems fair to me
It seemed like 1 and 3 for DJ, 2 and 4 for Henry. The last round had the least amount of action, but Henry was moving forward and clipped DJ a couple times.

I wouldn't have been upset by a split decision either way. It was razor thin, really.

Sigh. Had MM 48/47. That was as close as it gets so I can't really get mad.

Very close fight, i personally scored it for DJ but can understand someone scoring it the other way.

Cejudo 48-47. 2,4,5 and that’s that. Mighty Mouse had great leg kicks and scrambles but it wasn’t enough.

It was a great fight... I can see cejudo winning looking forward to the rematch

Had it for DJ. Cejudo hit late takedowns and did nothing with them, not sure why that should be scored more heavily than controlling/outstriking a guy for 4 out of 5 minutes in a round.
THIS

I have never rooted for DJ or Henry before. But for the sport of MMA, I hope this doesn't become a trend.

You cant lose 4:20 of a round, get a TD, do no damage, and be awarded the round

Henry won. On that note, I didn't think he would. But thanks to him I still have one of my many bullshit parlays I bet on still alive. The only bet I still have open is a $25 to win $216.88 (bovada) on Henry and Cody winning. Go Cody!

I thought Johnson won rounds 1, 3 and 5, but the last round was very close, so I don't have a problem with the decision. My only objection is that Cejudo edged his rounds with ground control, while Johnson landed a lot more on the feet, so I don't know if he took the belt from the champion. No matter what
this was a fantastic effort from Cejudo. He really shook up the division and the sport as a whole. If we ever needed an immediate rematch this is the time!

It wasn't a terrible decision could have been a draw not upset Cejudo won. Calling out the winner of TJ and Cody got respect. MM, I am afraid has no interest in improving his legacy.

Sherdog play by play everyone had Cejudo winning the second and a couple of them had Johnson winning the fifth. Second round was the swing round dont know wtf they were on

<31>

Back