Who took it?

wasn't surprised with the decision at all. no robbery...fair and square

Cejudo won because he got a takedown in 3 rounds... rubbish.

You’re blind..cejudo won that fight .. I don’t even like the manlets but cejudo made it entertaining
Cejudo getting outclassed in the 2nd then landing a TD with 40 seconds left with no damage wins a round?

I might need to stop watching if that is true

Mm ‘s striking was a little better. Cejudos wrestling was a lot better.

So much butthurt in this thread lol. MM clearly won.

Dont see how he won the fight. Feels set up. Henry didnt really do anything, even when he took DJ down, he didnt do anything and many times DJ just got back up. Its whatever, not mad at all but dont agree with the decision.

I need to re-score but 3-2 Cejudo seems fair to me

Cejudo getting outclassed in the 2nd then landing a TD with 40 seconds left with no damage wins a round?

What did Johnson do besides eat dropped and run around ? Go watch wwe you peasant

DJ spent an awful ot of time avoiding the fight though. He really didnt do much either and had no takedowns at all did he?

I thought DJ might have done way more damage, but Henry's takedowns and pressure won him that fight. Immediate rematch I bet.

lol woodley better finish darren till, or this gon happen to him too

Super close. I didn't think Henry did enough to take the title but I'm happy to see him win.

What did Johnson do besides eat dropped and run around ? Go watch wwe you peasant
Beat the shit out of his legs the entire fight, clean body shots and a couple shots to the head.

What did Cejudo do besides lay on top for 40-90 seconds a round?

Had it for DJ. Cejudo hit late takedowns and did nothing with them, not sure why that should be scored more heavily than controlling/outstriking a guy for 4 out of 5 minutes in a round.

I don't have a strong opinion on who won! Either guy has a case! Have a great night everybody!

DJ should have taken that TJ fight when he had the chance.

Henry just said he wants to fight the winner between TJ and Cody, said DJ wouldn't go up, he would...that's what I'm talking about.

Hespect to Henry.

DJ spent an awful ot of time avoiding the fight though. He really didnt do much either and had no takedowns at all did he?
Huh? He outstruck Cejudo the entire round... he beat up the legs the entire round and worked the body too

Back