Who they hell is Khamzat fighting?

I know because I looked that up years ago when I was wrong about something similar.
He seems to think its ok to say they're the same because he's an ass.

I told him he'd cry if I said Izzy was from Chad, and of course he said that was different.

It is different tho

{<BJPeen}

He obvioulsy has visa issues. you can't be buddy buddy with dictators and not have some issues with international travel.

Unless ur khabib and a quasi billionaire

He's a swedish citizen and Swedes don't need to grow through that shit to travel to the US.

SD? it was not SD.. put down the bottle he was next in line
My mistake. Could easily have been. Wasn't the kind of UD that left no doubt like GSP vs Fitch or something. He was next in line for what? A title eliminator maybe? Can't have a title shot if you can't make weight. He isn't Yoel Romero.

Wait until everyone is booked.
Call out a fighter who is booked who you probably don't deserve to fight yet anyway.
"Nobody will fight me"

A tale as old as time itself, lads.

The cycle continues.

Either Usman or Izzy or Edwards should be the answer
Leon - nah.
Belal has five top 10 WW wins, especially now that he just beat Burns.
Khamzat only has one ranked WW win besides that, and he just missed weight badly.

Izzy - maybe. Just due to lack of fresh contenders as Izzy already beat Pereira, Whittaker, Cannonier, Vettori, Brunson, Costa.

If Du Plessis wins over Whittaker he's the clear cut contender - but if Whittaker wins a controversial decision maybe that's not enough for a 3rd rematch with Izzy

Last edited:
anyone who thinks this is Chimaev's fault is fucking delusional at this stage.. This is entirely on UFC and their fault not his.. No amount of delusions will change ground reality

No saying u are wrong but care to share what u believe UFC's strategy is, if they are not offering him fights?

So they just e Costa was fighting a whole different Dagestani at 185

Rob is booked
Vettori is booked
Cannonier is booked
DDP is booked
Strickland is booked

So I guess he isn’t actually making the move to 185

Usman? Maybe Shavkat?
Winner of Costa vs a whole different Dagestani

Dana already came out and said Khamzat isn't fighting until October. They want to waste his prime just to make sure he gets on the muslim card.

Winner of Costa vs a whole different Dagestani
Lol imagine Khamzat being somekind of prize to fight, that you need an eliminator to fight him. To be real Izzy should thank Costa for gatekeeping the top 5 and derailing these hypetrains before they get to Izzy.

Dana already came out and said Khamzat isn't fighting until October. They want to waste his prime just to make sure he gets on the muslim card.
Abu Dhabi oil money is ruining the divisions. They should have their own muslim card there, where they just fight eachother on whatever weight they want and let the rest of the world go on with the real weight classes.

He fight everybady.
He kill everybady!

aaargh!!

So they just e Costa was fighting a whole different Dagestani at 185

Rob is booked
Vettori is booked
Cannonier is booked
DDP is booked
Strickland is booked

So I guess he isn’t actually making the move to 185

Usman? Maybe Shavkat?
It's very clear that there is a big problem with Khamzat but nobody knows what it is.

So frustrating as there is a lack of interesting fighters at the moment.

BTW I am not one of those UFC is dying guys but I do believe that it is stagnating at the moment and may enter a phase of decline.

anyone who thinks this is Chimaev's fault is fucking delusional at this stage.. This is entirely on UFC and their fault not his.. No amount of delusions will change ground reality
Dude we don't know anything about wtf is going on.

Back