Who takes Lawlers belt

Maxi157

White Belt
Reaction score
When does Lawler get beat and by who? I thought Rory would, I don't have high hopes for Condit, is it going to be Hendricks? Or someone else?

I think he defends it against Condit. He'll UD Condit because of his aggression. Then I think he defends it against Hendricks again. Probably another snoozer.

Then I think he 'll lose it to Rory late next year by UD. He might get a rematch if so he gets finished by Rory then retires.

hendricks will 50-45 next time they fight. Possibly get the tko but i see a healthy serious hendricks doing a wrestling clinic on him. In the first fight hendricks hand was hurt and the 2nd fight hendricks gassed but still won and was robbed.

Hendricks, unfortunately.

Boring wrestler posing as a Texan.

lombard and shields can also beat him but lombard is in the doghouse.

yeah I think hendricks unfortunately cant stand that guy boring

McGregor, the future 3 division champ! After he improves his takedown defense, ground game, protecting his chin...

Ya I'm just surprised that the depth of the division has dwindled, maybe Hughes will do a ex mentor fight..I hope Woodley beats Hendricks doubt it'll happen though, maybe the Magny/Maia winner can string together a few good wins... Any 155er that could move up besides Benson?

Ya I'm just surprised that the depth of the division has dwindled, maybe Hughes will do a ex mentor fight..I hope Woodley beats Hendricks doubt it'll happen though, maybe the Magny/Maia winner can string together a few good wins... Any 155er that could move up besides Benson?

How has it dwindled?

sweet i get to be the asshole that says nick diaz

Lawler is great, but condit is one of my all time favorites. So I really hope condit finishes him for the title. Hell even gsp said he would never fight condit again

I think Thompson's striking is a bad match up for Robbie.

Just by the number of contenders, and their careers, coming from a Division of Hughes, Penn, GSP, Trigg, Sherk, Newton. 3 legit HOF, I guess I need to give these new guys time to establish themselves.

I think he defends it against Condit. He'll UD Condit because of his aggression. Then I think he defends it against Hendricks again. Probably another snoozer.

Then I think he 'll lose it to Rory late next year by UD. He might get a rematch if so he gets finished by Rory then retires.

Condit will take the belt if Robbie is as aggressive as usual. Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

Condit will take the belt regardless.

I don't know, I thought Rory would win but after that fight I don't really see many guys at WW doing it.

hendricks will 50-45 next time they fight. Possibly get the tko but i see a healthy serious hendricks doing a wrestling clinic on him. In the first fight hendricks hand was hurt and the 2nd fight hendricks gassed but still won and was robbed.

I was only going 70% and handwraps too tight in the same sentence...

Back