Who takes Lawlers belt

When does Lawler get beat and by who? I thought Rory would, I don't have high hopes for Condit, is it going to be Hendricks? Or someone else?

Rick Story, wildcard bitches.

Condit will take the belt if Robbie is as aggressive as usual. Whatchoo talkin bout Willis?

Condit will take the belt regardless.

I agree. But I'm also afraid that down the line, boring Hendricks is going to take the title back, I think he can beat Lawler or Condit. I'm hoping that's not the way it goes, but...

I like Robbie, the way he's fighting I don't see a loss coming, if he gets past Condit, I don't think the UFC will do Hendricks next so he could have 3 defenses before a third Hendricks fight.

I think Condit is a terrible match up for Robbie.

Condit is a terrible matchup for Robbie. I think he picks apart Robbie on the feet all day long. Then Hendricks will beat Condit again.

If Condit beats Robbie I hope he holds the title for a few years...

Condit is a terrible matchup for Robbie. I think he picks apart Robbie on the feet all day long. Then Hendricks will beat Condit again.

Yeah, that's what I believe is coming down the pike. Condit's a bad match for Robbie, and Hendricks will pick Condit apart in a rematch. Again, I'm hoping this isn't the way it goes.

I think Lombard probably could, but he's gone for a while.

Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson is another I think would beat Lawler once he moves up in the rankings.

Not at all, Condit might have what it takes to win, but Robbie's boxing technique has been better than ever since rejoining the UFC, and his kicks and knees are still always lethal. I think it's going to be a fantastic fight, with someone getting finished in the 4th or 5th round (not sure who), but Robbie will have a big advantage in the KO power department.

Yeah, that's what I believe is coming down the pike. Condit's a bad match for Robbie, and Hendricks will pick Condit apart in a rematch. Again, I'm hoping this isn't the way it goes.

I don't think Hendricks will pick Condit apart but I think he'll wrestle the shit out of him for 4 rounds, gas out, and barely survive the 5th round and win a decision

Not at all, Condit might have what it takes to win, but Robbie's boxing technique has been better than ever since rejoining the UFC, and his kicks and knees are still always lethal. I think it's going to be a fantastic fight, with someone getting finished in the 4th or 5th round (not sure who), but Robbie will have a big advantage in the KO power department.

Yea, it's certainly possible but Condit is a villain with his legs, something Rory had a ton of success with in the last fight. Condit is just crafty, can't think of a fight that he was outstruck thoroughly in. Then again, Robbie continues to impress. We will see.

I don't think Hendricks will pick Condit apart but I think he'll wrestle the shit out of him for 4 rounds, gas out, and barely survive the 5th round and win a decision

Yeah, that might be a bit more accurate considering Hendricks seemingly tries not to smash guys anymore. He used to fire away with those iron fists of his, but now seems content to smother people and win by boring his opponent and the crowd to death.

I'd like to say Hendricks, but that'll be a long shot. Don't sleep on Gunnar.

Hendricks. He won the 1st fight. And should have won the 2nd. That's why they're not giving him the next title shot even though he deserves it.

Screen-Shot-2014-09-30-at-092416.png

I think Rory will take it if they fight again.

Condit's got as good a chance as any. I'd also favour Thompson if Lawler manages to get through Condit and Wonderboy somehow gets a title shot.

I think Rory will take it if they fight again.

? Your probably not going to see Rory fight again until 2017. Meaning he wouldn't get another title shot until mid 2018 at the earliest. Highly doubt Robbie will still be champ 3 years from now.

? Your probably not going to see Rory fight again until 2017. Meaning he wouldn't get another title shot until mid 2018 at the earliest. Highly doubt Robbie will still be champ 3 years from now.

Dana said a couple of weeks ago that he still considers Rory the Number 2 WW. After two more fights and decent wins, i can see him get a title shot in late 2016. How the heck can you say Mid 2018?

Hendricks possibly
St-Pierre if he wants to come back
Thompson after a year or so
MacDonald possibly if he goes on a three-fight win streak

Back