• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who stands out as the real GOAT

If that's the case I'd agree with you brother.

Just not completely sure he wasn't juicing the whole time.

Put it this way....I wouldn't be surprised.
Wasn't everyone "juicing the whole time". No one was clean. Not even Randy and certainly not Chuck. Name a clean fighter.

When I think of GOAT the first two people I think of are Fedor and Anderson. Based off accomplishments I think of GSP and when I think of the best fighter we have ever seen as of right now I would have to say Jon Jones.

It all really depends on your criteria. There will never be a clear cut GOAT because everybody’s opinion differs.
In which case we just say Anderson Silva.

My unpopular opinion. I still think this man is the GOAT, and I've seen them all..
5109043-jon-jones2.jpg

I know he got caught juicing. But who's to say GSP and Fedor weren't using back in the day when ped's were rampant in mma ..? I think they likely were...jmo..

It's ok to use PEDs if the are allowed such as in Pride.

It's not ok in the UFC

Get it?

Fedor is the goat in my opinion. #2 would be GSP.

Jones ccould take my #3 spot from DJ depending on how hhe performs against a ffighter his size....

Fedor

Anderson

GSP

Jones

Watching this sport for so long, i see fans have a reason to hate on each goat.

Bones and Silva are both goats but some say neither can be #1 due to being popped twice by usda.
*Problem is that even before any peds situation there still no fighters w/better records.

Gsp some say is the goat cuz he came back and became a 2 divison champ.
*However Gsp is the only goat to lose his title in his prime. He gets a ton of shit from fans cuz he's the king of decisions and not many finishes. Many fans said Hendrick beat him and he lefted the sport.

DJ does get the majority of respect as the goat from real fans.
*However casuals feel his divison is to small and not as irrelevant. DJ has also never went up to test his self like other goats.

BJ Penn Screw u he's one my favs. He's the lw goat and a 2 divison champ in his prime.
*However penn doesnt have a long win streak like other goats.

DC mayb the #1 overall goat soon if he can beat Stipe. Only lost is to Bones,no peds and he's 2 fights from retiring.

Goat talk = Fantasy talk

But there can be only one...

Jon Bones Jones

Fedor to me

But the GOAT is a very subjective issue, without any real criteria

For me I consider size differences, athleticism (or lack thereof), skill, competition, fight iq, overcoming adversity, even trivial things like how the individual conducts himself in and outside the cage. PED users I also frown upon, tho I can usually let one infraction slide.

At the end of the day, it's pretty much personal preference, and there are certain factors that one could argue for who they pick to have a case.

Anderson Silva and Fedor are the 2 GOATs.

GOATs finish fights.

Back