Who speaks better broken English? Mike Perry, or the whole AKA gym?

Junior Dos Santos in the space of about 2 years went from speaking no English to speaking very good English without the need of an interpreter. Machida spoke no English when he became champ and it took him about 5 or 6 years after that with the help tutors to speak decent English. Cyborg has lived in America for over 10 years and still has an ultra think accent. It's just dependent on your desire to really learn, if you have tutors to help you get rid of the accent. If I lived in a different country for more than a year and it seemed like that was going to be my new home, I would get a tutor.

Mike Perry struggles to speak basic English, while many of the guys at AKA speak multiple languages.

No videos for comparison?
<Deported1>

Khabibs english is pretty good considering he didnt speak any when he first came to ufc.

The true question is who speaks better English, Mike perry or Mckenzie dern?

Mike Perry doesn't have broken English....

He speaks ebonics and has a black accent
What is a black accent, seeing as I'm black and sound nothing like Mike Perry.

Second, "Ebonics" (African American Vernacular English) is a language in it's own right and is not "broken English".

What is a black accent, seeing as I'm black and sound nothing like Mike Perry.

Second, "Ebonics" (African American Vernacular English) is a language in it's own right and is not "broken English".

No one gives a fuck about you, the thread is about Perry.

No one gives a fuck about you, the thread is about Perry.
And he doesn't speak "broken English", and I still have no idea what a black accent is.

Answer the question (and get reported) or move along.

lol it’s hilarious when DC and Mendez mimic Khabib’s broken English right to his face.
<{outtahere}>

Mike Perry might be a savant.

"When they make satellites to find God, they make them out of platinum"

- Mike Perry

While not true in several ways, the quote got me contemplating in several ways. So hespeck Mike Perry.

And he doesn't speak "broken English", and I still have no idea what a black accent is.

Answer the question (and get reported) or move along.
Seems you need to re-up on your English numbnuts.

Lol @ threatening to report others

Is this about Mckenzie Dern's perfect English

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back