Who speaks better broken English? Mike Perry, or the whole AKA gym?

Junior Dos Santos in the space of about 2 years went from speaking no English to speaking very good English without the need of an interpreter. Machida spoke no English when he became champ and it took him about 5 or 6 years after that with the help tutors to speak decent English. Cyborg has lived in America for over 10 years and still has an ultra think accent. It's just dependent on your desire to really learn, if you have tutors to help you get rid of the accent. If I lived in a different country for more than a year and it seemed like that was going to be my new home, I would get a tutor.
That's not what he asked, fucking doofus.

tenor.gif

lol dude stop reporting others because they have a different opinion. Learn to be a man.
This is such a weird post and statement lmao.

Why do I need to be a man, and what does reporting have to do with gender

This is such a weird post and statement lmao.

Why do I need to be a man, and what does reporting have to do with gender

Are you now pretending to be a woman or are you trying to say that the figure of speech I used is archaic in today's landscape of SJW bullshittery, legit question.

I think your statement is weird, too.

Are you now pretending to be a woman or are you trying to say that the figure of speech I used is archaic in today's landscape of SJW bullshittery, legit question.

I think your statement is weird, too.
I'm not doing either of those things, lol.

Mike speaks Section 8 English. Some of the guys at AKA are legitimate immigrants who have learned English as a second language.
The former is an embarrassment , the later is very respectable.

Back