Who should we be upset with?

Killer Whale

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jon Jones for having a serious issue? (I hate him)

Dana and the UFC for being hypocritical in there statements to media and the delay in informing the public?

The Nevada State Athletic Commision for not having stricter regulations on the use of cocaine in the UFC?

Where are you aiming!

Probably shouldn't even be mad

Quite a lot of effort, this being upset business. Can't we just have a laugh?

Because all of sherdog hasn't been flooded with pissed off people the last few days? :wink:

The most annoying thing about this are the people saying "how come cocaine is allowed but weed isn't" and not understanding that out-of-competition rules are different than post-fight.

Upset at the media for not asking Dana abut the T/E ratio?

For $1000 I hope she snorted that ice cream up a Slurpee straw

The most annoying thing about this are the people saying "how come cocaine is allowed but weed isn't" and not understanding that out-of-competition rules are different than post-fight.

Even more annoying fake fans....but please I'd love to hear you explain the difference between out-of-competition cocaine metabolites and post-fight inactive marijuana metabolites.

The answer is all of the above, it's a clown circus going on. :icon_lol:

if you're upset about the cocaine you should stop being a fucking hypocrite.

the man either has a serious problem and needs all the support he can get instead of the typical vitriol from internet trolls. Or he just likes to party and made the most out of his time in brazil. either way nothing to be upset about except being worried in case of the first,more bleak option that he actually battles addiction.

can't even blame the UFC, why take away this fight from the fans when the test was not actually failed? And for what reason in light of both fighters passing all physical tests? Also why mess with Jones head before the fight?

the really interesting story is his t/e level. I am curious what will come to light about this and how the ufc and AC will deal with it or not. Also his post fight drug test...

I'm not upset with anyone. It's entertaining.

first be upset with yourselves for supporting such a sport, then pass the blame around

Even more annoying fake fans....but please I'd love to hear you explain the difference between out-of-competition cocaine metabolites and post-fight inactive marijuana metabolites.

With 12k posts i hope you can understand that? or maybe its sarcasm?
Post fight INACTIVE marijuana metabolites indicate that he had marijuana metabolites in his system at the time of the fight! That means that there is a very real possibility that he was or could be high during the fight. That is the only reason. They can't, with any certainty say that he wasn't high during the fight due to the presence of such metabolites...
Now if he tested positive for the cocaine metabolites for the actual post fight test, then he would be in big shit..
but even the marijuana metabolites can be present out of competition

Rules don't control what the UFC does as a company to punish their fighters for infractions. Whether is was out of competition or not, they didn't have to treat it with obvious "kid gloves". They could have even given him a 6 month suspension. He probably won't fight for 5-6 months now anyway.

I think a lot of us know the rules, but aren't big fans of the hypocrisy of them. Seems a lot of fighters out there are tweeting about the same thing.

Authoritarian government and its followers who try to control what adults do with their own bodies.

Back