Who should we be upset with?

I can see criticizing the situation, but I don't see how it's something to get upset over.

Probably the people who treat this as 50 Times worse than Nick Diaz.

Pfft! Upset at Jones for having a good time? Fuq outta here. He didn't beat women, he didn't rob people, he didn't harm children. But the Diaz bros are cool AF for smoking weed and not caring what anyone thinks. You shore dawgers are hilarious.

Authoritarian government and its followers who try to control what adults do with their own bodies.

I think you should be able to do any drug you like. on the other hand if you are going to work high. or say sparing with other people high that is a no, no. Also when you are in the spot light and your actions can bring to the UFC harm you should probably think about not doing coke when you are going to be tested. It takes a special kind of stupid to get high when you know you are going to be tested.

The issue is there no telling if he did it before the fight or after. Not saying it enhances performance or anything. I'm just saying, dude did drugs and got caught. Cocaine is detectable in testing for a week, and visible in indepth testing. So basically, he could have very well done it before the fight. He should receive the same punishment as any other fighter who gets busted for drug use. He shouldn't get to keep his belt.

no mad, just disappointed. . .srsly I am, I had high hopes for the guy on that kinda thing.

I'm kind of pissed at Dennis Siver, for no reason other than his appearance.

We should be "upset" with ourselves for getting upset over something we have no control over...

I'm not upset, it's not like I'm Jon's mother. He can snort coke off of a strippers ass if he wants, i don't even know the dude.

The issue is there no telling if he did it before the fight or after. Not saying it enhances performance or anything. I'm just saying, dude did drugs and got caught. Cocaine is detectable in testing for a week, and visible in indepth testing. So basically, he could have very well done it before the fight. He should receive the same punishment as any other fighter who gets busted for drug use. He shouldn't get to keep his belt.

The test was a month before the fight. We don't know the results to the post-fight test yet.

I think you should be able to do any drug you like. on the other hand if you are going to work high. or say sparing with other people high that is a no, no. Also when you are in the spot light and your actions can bring to the UFC harm you should probably think about not doing coke when you are going to be tested. It takes a special kind of stupid to get high when you know you are going to be tested.

Absolutely. You're still entirely responsible for your actions. Or, at least, you should be.

Jon Jones for having a serious issue? (I hate him)

Dana and the UFC for being hypocritical in there statements to media and the delay in informing the public?

The Nevada State Athletic Commision for not having stricter regulations on the use of cocaine in the UFC?

Where are you aiming!

I'm upset with you for not thinking fighters have lives outside of your tv or computer screen.

i'm aiming for your stuck out, quivering like a bitch about to cry bottom lip. and just like your pokemon collection, you gotta catch it all.

I think if I have to pick what bothers me A LOT is the fucking hypocricy of Dana and the UFC in their statements "we are proud of Jones...." yeah right meanwhile some other fighters get fired for less than cocaine...they can go fuck themselves to be honest

I'm upset with you for not thinking fighters have lives outside of your tv or computer screen.

i'm aiming for your stuck out, quivering like a bitch about to cry bottom lip. and just like your pokemon collection, you gotta catch it all.

lol :wink:

I think if I have to pick what bothers me A LOT is the fucking hypocricy of Dana and the UFC in their statements "we are proud of Jones...." yeah right meanwhile some other fighters get fired for less than cocaine...they can go fuck themselves to be honest

that's pretty much where I'm at with it.

Upset at the media for not asking Dana abut the T/E ratio?

You know that Dana doesn't have to answer shit, right? They're probably not getting past his secretary when they call.

You need to understand the difference between in-competition and out-of-competition testing. Jones never failed a test; the guys who have been fired/fined/punished did. Recently they have increased the levels at which you can be 'popped' for marijuana use ie. you need to have smoked up the week of the fight to get caught now.

If you get caught with cocaine, weed, tylenol etc. out of competition, the commission, WADA and UFC don't care. In-competition it's another story. If Jones gets popped in his post-fight test he will be punished and probably lose his title.

Last edited:
Back