who should chael fight if he does come back?

thewhiterooster

dana hates sunscreen
@Brown
Reaction score
i'm guessing he'd fight at 205 if he came back. he's not talented enough to compete with the top 5, so who could he fight at 205 (or even 185) that would make people tune in? lil nog? vitor belfort? other?

USADA.jpg

Well if were being honest ill watch whoever they put him in there with but a fight with Little Nog at 205 makes a lot of sense.

If he wants to win

Someone ranked between 15-1000

If he wants to get destroyed, anyone in the topast 10

Wish belfort wasnt booked. Kennedy maybe? both coming off layoffs and Im sure they dont like each other and sonnen can sell a fight just by breathing

Which weight is he willing to compete ?
I will say Shogun tho ... either 185 or 205

I think sonnen vs belfort would be interesting

Frankly I'd rather see Chael as a spokes person/commentator. He's smart and funny AF

i'm guessing he'd fight at 205 if he came back. he's not talented enough to compete with the top 5, so who could he fight at 205 (or even 185) that would make people tune in? lil nog? vitor belfort? other?
Bisping for the belt of course. Money fight, player.

I actually like the idea of him fighting Nick Diaz

Whoever he wants too. Joe Silva is hierarchically superior to the fighters, Chael Sonnen is hierarchically superior to Joe Silva.

The Bad Guy left the sport virtually undefeated and undisputed, so he fights whoever he damn well wants to.

Lil Nog
Vitor Belfort
Tim Kennedy
Hector Lombard
Nate Marquardt II
Sam Alvey

plus:

GSP
Nick Diaz

in no particular order

Last edited:
Back