who should chael fight if he does come back?

Lil Nog
Vitor Belfort
Tim Kennedy
Hector Lombard
Nate Marquardt II
Sam Alvey

in no particular order
Sam Alvey!! LOL just thinking of the buildup to that fight would be hilarious. Some creepy weird dude who says a lot of silly shit vs one of the best trash talkers of all time who is good at roasting people.

Also Chael would ragdoll Alvey

by UFC standards he´ll fight the winner of bisping - hendo

Chael already said he is too small at 205 and if he comes back it will be 185. Nick Diaz would sell a ton of wolf tickets, but the better fight would be Vitor or Silva 3.

At 185.. Kennedy or Vitor or Souza
At 205.. Bader or Vitor or Evans

He comes out to the Diaz Academy to train..
Just because they train together doesnt mean they cant fight each other . There have been many times training partners have fought each other in the UFC.

Title shot against Bisping.

Bisping can have 2x title defenses.

Just because they train together doesnt mean they cant fight each other . There have been many times training partners have fought each other in the UFC.
And you must be new as Diaz is not going to fight anybody he trains with, has trained with and still keeps a friendly relationship with.. Period point blank.

And myself, will never fight any of my training partners. Have turned down two fights in the three yrs I have been Pro, because I will not break that bond for pennies! Especially when I have no thoughts of some title one day or fame.

And myself, will never fight any of my training partners. Have turned down two fights in the three yrs I have been Pro, because I will not break that bond for pennies! Especially when I have no thoughts of some title one day or fame.
Theyre not fighting for pennies.

LHW:
- Bader
- Gus
- DC

MW:
- Weidman (though Chael said that out of all the fighters he said he didn't ever want to fight Chris outta fear of getting owned - odd right?)
- Silva 3
- Vitold Belfart
- Rockhard
- Bisping 2

WW:
- GSP
- Rory
- Hendricks

Back