Who Makes The Best Belts?

I own a Keiko and I love it. I don't know if the purple is the shade that you want but it's a good quality belt, I bought mine from Fightersmarket. Also Fuji sells a good quality belt and a dark shade of purple. They are also inexpensive.

I have a Eosin Panther belt and it is up there with Kaataro...similar quality

It was 60 bucks but it is a BJJ black belt so I will have for a while lol

Its all frayed now...which I kinda like..

WAR belts. Mine never comes undone. A few guys at the gym really like mine and have ordered or are going to order one. From my experience, I don't care for Atamas. They never stay tied.

Kataaro:

Kataaro-2.jpg

and for UK punters, I'm about to publish a review of BJJ belts you can buy from UK companies:

SEY_6685 by Seymour Yang, on Flickr

there's quite a bit of variety in thickness, length, width etc.

...and just because I felt a bit destructive, I looked to see what was inside a typical BJJ belt:

SEY_6700 by Seymour Yang, on Flickr

THese are cool but the war belts are made from gi material. THey are thicker and "lay" better than the thin cotton ones.

Even though Atama is not as thick as it used to be I still like how basic it looks, not too wide, purple color is not too bright or light. HCK belts are very wide, bright and relatively thick. That Kataaro belts looks sweet.

WAR belts. Mine never comes undone. A few guys at the gym really like mine and have ordered or are going to order one. From my experience, I don't care for Atamas. They never stay tied.

There are ways too tie belts so that it never comes undone no matter what belt it is.

sweet review article! thanks!

also, does anyone have a pic of them or someone wearing a WAR belt? do they become warn at all or do they hold up?

i kind of like faixa rua belts as well..

THese are cool but the war belts are made from gi material. THey are thicker and "lay" better than the thin cotton ones.
I'm still waiting for a picture showing how great those belts are. So far I've only seen them look horrible and floppy.

Back