Who Makes The Best Belts?

GentileJitsu

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I'm moving to purp in a couple weeks and the belts we've been getting have been poopy, so we can order our own if we want. I like my seishin blue belt. i've worn it so much you can see the white breaking out of it in lots of places.. it has lots of wear and tear and honestly, i like that look!

i don't like my belts to be too thick, and like darker shades of purp. any of you have belts you really like?

I just picked up a koral and love it so far. no knot failures in the month that I have had it. my white belt was a kaizen and that thing went through hell and back, and is still perfect. well covered in sweat, blood and dirt (never washed it... you can smell that thing in the closet lol).

ooooo didnt see how light the koral purple was...
but the kaizen is nice and dark
31390-1.jpg

WAR Belts...the Purple is very dark and a great shade of purple...almost plum.

I sell them (wink wink)

I was going to ask the same question. I could use a good belt myself.

I sell them (wink wink)

that shade is perfect... but the only thing i don't like is the thickness. i dont really like super thick belts. does anyone wear one of these that i may know of?

ooooo didnt see how light the koral purple was...
but the kaizen is nice and dark
31390-1.jpg

I wasn't too fond of my Kaizen belt; it was a little too thin and light for my tastes.

Can you guys recommend a thicker/wider belt?

I sell them (wink wink)

Hey, I just checked out your shop. It is cool with nice selections! I was just wondering, I put the war belt in my cart to check shipping costs and after entering my zip code and state, the rate is $0.00 and the method is online delivery/no shipping. does this mean you offer free shipping?

Gameness. 20 bux and they are thick and durable, and soften up nicely after a couple of washes and some hard rolling.

Hey, I just checked out your shop. It is cool with nice selections! I was just wondering, I put the war belt in my cart to check shipping costs and after entering my zip code and state, the rate is $0.00 and the method is online delivery/no shipping. does this mean you offer free shipping?

Hey, sorry about that. My website is not totally finished yet. I am still adding options weekly along with the guy building my website. I haven't set up the purchase and shipping options yet. I just last week added the product pictures and descriptions. I thought building a site would be much easier then its turned out to be. :D

I do have all the product available that is listed on my site.

I hope to have the purchase and shipping options set up this week.
And yes, there will be a shipping cost.

I will also set up a small discount code for Sherdoggers once my site is finished. I'll let everyone know once I've set that up.

If your interested in making a purchase now, the only way is to pay via my PayPal account. I'll ship via USPS, UPS or FedEx, whichever you prefer and add that amount to the total cost.
Let me know via PM.

Last edited:
Kataaro:

Kataaro-2.jpg

and for UK punters, I'm about to publish a review of BJJ belts you can buy from UK companies:

SEY_6685 by Seymour Yang, on Flickr

there's quite a bit of variety in thickness, length, width etc.

...and just because I felt a bit destructive, I looked to see what was inside a typical BJJ belt:

SEY_6700 by Seymour Yang, on Flickr

sweet!!! i'd love to see the review when it comes out.. when does it come out??

Hey, sorry about that. My website is not totally finished yet. I am still adding options weekly along with the guy building my website. I haven't set up the purchase and shipping options yet. I just last week added the product pictures and descriptions. I thought building a site would be much easier then its turned out to be. :D

I do have all the product available that is listed on my site.

I hope to have the purchase and shipping options set up this week.
And yes, there will be a shipping cost.

I will also set up a small discount code for Sherdoggers once my site is finished. I'll let everyone know once I've set that up.

If your interested in making a purchase now, the only way is to pay via my PayPal account. I'll ship via USPS, UPS or FedEx, whichever you prefer and add that amount to the total cost.
Let me know via PM.

that sounds great! I will wait until your site comes up. I was wondering though, if you could give me the measurements for the war belts. Can you give me the measurements for the small, medium, and large sizes for the war belts in inches? I am not exactly sure which one would be the best for me. thanks a lot

Back