• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is your favourite Mortal Kombat 1 character?

Player Select

• Total voters
Finally Sub Zero beats Scorpion in something. Lol so sick of Scorpion.

Good Guy Scorpion doe.. Friendship FRIENDSHIP!

Subzero(MK)-Scorpion-(MK)-Mortal-Kombat-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-1929815.jpeg

5213dfc0c856110425000015_736.jpg

I always used Subzero, Scorpion or Liu Kang. That teleport punch from Scorpion was hard for people to deal with .

Or you could just you know, block. It was easy to avoid with a bit of practice. Same with Mileenas teleport kick.

sub-zero-fatality-o.gif

And it's not even close.

I liked Scorpion, too, but Sub Zero was just great - and that fatality was by far the best in the first game. It's still one of the best ever. That fatality really rustled a lot of jimmies on Capital Hill.

lol @ Liu Kang. He was supposed to be the face, the good guy of the series, but he didn't have a real fatality so a lot of people didn't even bother playing as him.

sub-zero-fatality-o.gif

And it's not even close.

I liked Scorpion, too, but Sub Zero was just great - and that fatality was by far the best in the first game. It's still one of the best ever. That fatality really rustled a lot of jimmies on Capital Hill.

lol @ Liu Kang. He was supposed to be the face, the good guy of the series, but he didn't have a real fatality so a lot of people didn't even bother playing as him.

I think it was during the development of MK2 the decision was made to make him the main good character. They made his special moves amazingly easy to pull off.

Subzero was amazingly op in the first mk.

Sonya was op but Sub Zero was supercheesy 9/10 people would pick him and continuous spam his basic special moves.

I think it was during the development of MK2 the decision was made to make him the main good character. They made his special moves amazingly easy to pull off.
I got butthurt when SZ lost to Liu Kang in the first Mortal Kombat movie.
Fixed. She was banned in tournaments, lol.
I never knew that. Granted I played SF2 more than MK, but I loved both games. Didn't know they had to ban her, though.

Back in the day no one can fuck with my Raiden. In the 2nd one it was Liu Kang.

Back